• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (CLE/IND/CHI/Rams/WTF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a Chad Henne bobblehead from 2019.

The local minor league baseball team had a Hometown Heroes Night and Henne was honored.

IMG_20190618_185207.jpg

IMG_20190618_221156.jpg

The bobblehead is still in the box.

Tampa is a warm weather team, they can’t play in the cold. Brady said he didn’t want to play in the cold anymore. Brady also looked 45 years old today, add that type of play in the cold. They have no shot at winning next week. GB knows this and will be ready.

regarding the slander....it'll be jokes for days if/when the Packers beat the Bucs next week, but it legitimately means nothing for Tom's legacy. he's been slander proof since that ATL SB (i would argue the Seahawks one, actually). but there's nothing left to prove. especially not at 43

lulz at slander proof. that avocado eating, nokia using mofo is never slander proof. tbh no one ever is. retired players still get slandered in this community. nt nfl never forgets :lol:

Green Bay’s weakest link is their rush defense so I know they glad they get to avoid Kamara. Their secondary has been elite the last month or so as well

all signs point to Green Bay winning

I just checked eBay. There's one going for $33. :lol:

A few years ago I had access to Warren Moon at a charity event and slipped in some of my random football cards I had amongst the other stuff getting auctioned off...not long after, he was hit with the sexual harassment/battery....haven't heard much from him since. I gotta wait till he dies now to sell them for coin, probably. :lol:

Get over it man. Not everyone has your beliefs. I mean, when someone apologizes, and shows effort in redeeming themselves, isn’t that a positive? He was wrong. We know that, he knows that. Wheres the forgiveness? You would ask for forgiveness if you had a moment like that.

He hurt the MAGA movement which is something I will never get over.

I know Aaron Donald was far from 100% but gotta be encouraging that GB was able to put up 500 yards on the #1 ranked D. Think they should perform much better against the Bucs D than their first outing

Did you not see the other time they played? That dude Rodgers is a fraud. Anytime some adversity hits him he gives up.Bucs gonna cause hell on him and send doubles to Adams....Too easy

JPP, Suh, Shaq and em gonna get to him that game.Rodgers too scary to get through the game

Back
Top Bottom