Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Can't play in the cold." :lol:

Tom+Brady+College+Super+Bowl+xEI-UwiP0rOx.jpg
MQTUFFT5OQI6THE2ZSRNDKCU6Y.jpg

s-l400.jpg
AR-712139881.jpg&updated=201012122344&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80

new-england-patriots-quarterback-tom-brady-throws-in-the-snow-during-picture-id77902864
New-England-Patriots-Dan-Koppen-Tom-Brady-Tennessee-Titans-in-snow.jpg

Pretty sure they said he can't play in the heat either after losing all those South Beach games too.

Can't play in the cold. Can't play in the heat. I guess he needs a dome set to 65°F at field level.

Never said Brady can’t play in the cold. He literally said on NFLN a few weeks ago that he didn’t want to play in the cold and hoped to never play in the cold again. He’s almost 45, how did his last playoff game go in the cold last year?

Heard he looked very 45 last night and that’s in a dome.

no wonder you don't know what the **** you're talking about. always talking but never watching :rofl:

I said before I wasn’t watching NO vs TB and I wasn’t gonna watch WAS vs TB either. What’s that have to do with an actual quote from Brady?

I said before I wasn’t watching NO vs TB and I wasn’t gonna watch WAS vs TB either. What’s that have to do with an actual quote from Brady?

the quote was about living in the cold and not being able to enjoy the outdoors iirc

I don’t expect Brady to look like Daniel Jones next week but at his age, I think that cold will be a huge factor. Especially him playing in a warm division now and living in Florida.

if it's high 20s and snow, that's not really THAT cold tbh. it's those wind chill games in the teens and single digits where i think it really impacts players. these guys are fired up so high 20s, low 30s...not really a big deal IMO

plus he'll prob bust out the wetsuit again :lol:

So, how'd he get a concussion then? Or is it monitoring of symptoms and he was just choked out?
I don’t believe Mahomes has ever been officially diagnosed with a concussion. When he got up and stumbled according to the NFL those are signs that he could have a concussion. Once that takes place he was automatically ruled out and had to enter the protocol regardless if he was ever diagnosed with a concussion.

Yea I didnt see his head hit anything??? Think it was whiplash......I ‘m kinda of surprised that he, if he really tried to get back into game was not allowed.....sounded like at some point in 4th he felt alright

I don’t believe Mahomes has ever been officially diagnosed with a concussion. When he got up and stumbled according to the NFL those are signs that he could have a concussion. Once that takes place he was automatically ruled out and had to enter the protocol regardless if he was ever diagnosed with a concussion.

Yeah. The way he stumbled getting up kind of guaranteed he wasn't going back in the game.

Him being choked out is what makes the most sense. I think his head might have hit the football but I don’t think that’s enough. They said good signs today and yesterday so he’s playing.

storm2006 storm2006 Timid Tebow asked if you could email him.

I’m not gonna say Brady can’t play in the cold because he obviously can. But will say Tampa literally never playing anything close to being cold once this season is different than Tom playing in the cold for a few months in New England allowing his body to adapt.

if I go to Florida right now 50-60 degrees would be warm af to me. But yeah it’s more about the rest of the team than Tom but who knows.

I think the bigger deal is if there’s any kind of precipitation the home team has an advantage with knowing what kind of footwear to use.

If anything, there may be a slight adjustment period to begin the game, but this isn't college...most of these guys have played in cold weather at some point. And it's really not a huge deal to anyone on the team aside from QBs, kickers and maybe receivers.

And if it snows, that's much warmer than games without cloud cover or wind.

Back
Top Bottom