• Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (CLE/IND/CHI/Rams/WTF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:emoji_goat:

Him and Wirfs made Cam Jordan anonymous yesterday :lol:

Been loving to see Gronk still being a monster in the trenches even as his athleticism and ability on the receiving end wanes :pimp:

zero clue how wirfs didnt get included in that offensive rookie of the year list

20210118_121817.jpg

Reminds me of another silly stat :lol:

20210118_121857.jpg

20210118_133508.jpg

Was wondering earlier, given the success young QB's like Allen and Kyler have had after getting bonafide no.1's like Diggs and Hopkins, who do you guys think is the next team to go after a stud no.1 for their young QB?

Would be super unlikely but a squad like Baltimore should be all over the Browns phoneline if they decide to part ways with Odell :lol:

Would be super unlikely but a squad like Baltimore should be all over the Browns phoneline if they decide to part ways with Odell :lol:

Ryan Clark was talking about this on Get Up today about how one of Baltimore’s priorities this off-season should be getting a true #1 and he’s baffled why they never went after AB when he explicitly said he had interest.

Ryan Clark was talking about this on Get Up today about how one of Baltimore’s priorities this off-season should be getting a true #1 and he’s baffled why they never went after AB when he explicitly said he had interest.
He was working out with his cousin and Lamar in the offseason so got no clue why they didn't go for it.

I'm happy they gave Dez a shot but AB would've offered a whole lot more and I'm sure the prospect of playing Pitt would've been enticing for him :lol:

Really interested in seeing what the Browns do with Odell in the offseason, him healthy would be a godsend for a lot of QB's

we'll see what atlanta decides to do with julio.. or saints with slant boy
Slant boy's another interesting case :lol:, he got benched for disciplinary issues one week then they kept him out for way longer chalking it up to his injury but it definitely feels like there were other things at play behind the scenes.

He also posted this when Deshaun started going public with his beef with Houston

They still owe him a lot of money but I wonder how much they'd be willing to ship him off if he's at odds with Payton. Definitely another one to watch along with Julio like you said

Not sure of the guarantees but who would want to risk taking on Slant Boy’s contract?

i mean for the team trading for dude the contract might not be bad

was/is the deal with OBJ, contract was great for browns cause giants had to eat the guaranteed money

but whole year theyve had something going seemingly

but based on this the hit to trade him aint THAT bad on the saints

Tampa is a warm weather team, they can’t play in the cold. Brady said he didn’t want to play in the cold anymore. Brady also looked 45 years old today, add that type of play in the cold. They have no shot at winning next week. GB knows this and will be ready.
saying you dont want to play in the cold anymore doesn't mean you will suddenly forget how to play in the cold in just 1 year.

TB will be absolutely fine in the elements. Its the rest of his squad. I think Mike Evans will be fine. O-line will be fine. The D looks to be the type that will play just fine in cold weather.

they dont have a ton of BA like the Rams do.

I'm still picking GB though. better team

Yeah definitely. I just meant fit-wise.
I think Watson can fit any scheme. phenomenal on the dolphins. Extra phenomenal on the Niners.

great on ATL but do we want to see that? same with Detroit.

Would be excellent on the Rams but we got nothing for the Texans. Would nut my pants if he requested a trade to the Rams. Thats our only shot.

Dolphins need to stop playing around and make the push to get him.

Back
Top Bottom