🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Our WRs don’t even get the chance to showcase that ..like i like what I’ve seen out Reagor so far but what do we really know

let's not get crazy now.. we're seeing what reags brings even with the wentz stuff going

but we see what ward brings to the table

jjaw on the other hand has had opportunities but we havent seen it other than vs 3rd stringers in a preseason game

Give quez JJAWFULs snaps week 4

a mistake was made, acknowledge the mistake.. and move on

Hightower needs snaps to adjust and improve.. reags and wentz need to get on same page

do what’s best for everyone, inclusive of seeing what you can even get for JJAW

I've heard that Wentz calls out of Doug's plays constantly and not like he's calling beautiful plays. His audibles have sucked so far

I've heard that Wentz calls out of Doug's plays constantly and not like he's calling beautiful plays. His audibles have sucked so far
Thing is, who’s designing the plays? Doug. Who’s giving Carson the plays? Doug.
Carson maybe checks into plays but it ain’t like he drawing routes on the ball before the snap

Yeah Niners being banged up is huge. No Bosa who's essentially their defensive MVP and Mostert may not play. Same with Tevin Coleman. If all 3 are out Doug better have those guys motivated. 2-2 is much better than 1-3

Cant be 1-3 with pitt and baltimore coming up

We can beat Pitt. They barely beat the Broncos with their backup QB lol. I know we're playing like trash but with Slay on JuJu they just gotta gameplan better defensively than they did against the Rams

I wonder how much that Clowney hit impacted Wentz mentally. Before that Seahawks game, Wentz was playing some of his best football with a bunch of practice squad receivers. Then his first two games since that concussion, dude has been antsy in the pocket.

That playing 7 yards off the WR bull**** works when you're implementing a "bend but don't break" strategy where you clamp down in the red zone. When your red zone defense is atrocious, that approach does not work

Back
Top Bottom