🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

1599768815914.gif

Not liking this, almost like they’re forcing dudes like duke Riley and Craig James into certain roles, not saying they aren’t deserving but Ertz def should be a team captain whether or not they plan on keeping him long term.

think we‘re better off than last year.. I got us at 10-6 without looking at schedule

but if by some miracle desean plays at least 10 and rookies come on early especially reags, Ws could go up

we play some pretty tough teams (on paper) this season, plus there are always those little titan-esque games that we end up losing. we probably lose to seahawks (again), split with Cowboys, tossups with baltimore, SF, NO, I'll say 10-6

Ok, fair enough Doug, but you’re lying to yourself and the team if you don’t believe Ertz is a leader and deserving of being a captain

Don’t like how the alienating Ertz.. as much as I love Goedert Ertz should retire a Eagle

yea.. it‘s a thought situation since he should get less than kelce and kittle..

once we move on from JJAW, I love ertz and goedert with the rest of the WRs.. not including alshon

but we’re in a tough salary cap spot

Apparently Lane Johnson got surgery last month on his ankle and may not play Sunday :smh: That would be 3 of the offensive line starters out game 1

Please Lord let DJacc and Reagor stay healthy. Those two on the outside with Ertz and Goedert between the numbers should be beautiful. Sprinkle in guys like Hightower and Ward and this might be the first time since Super Bowl season where Wentz was able to sling the ball

Not worried about Mclaurin giving Slay too many issues bc the Lions pass rush was meh last year. With a better pass rush, he doesn't have to hang on a WR for ten minutes. Any pro receiver can get open with enough time.

Back
Top Bottom