🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

If you get a nice haul back for Wentz then you gotta use those picks for BEST available. Drafting for need ain’t the move especially where this roster is, there is literally nobody besides Miles who is a true young “cornerstone” to build around. Gotta get franchise changing talent.

If you get a nice haul back for Wentz then you gotta use those picks for BEST available. Drafting for need ain’t the move especially where this roster is, there is literally nobody besides Miles who is a true young “cornerstone” to build around. Gotta get franchise changing talent.

and hopefully mailata

but that’s why even if we get chase if pitts falls past 10, we should make the move.. dude is specially

I’m not gonna speak too much on the Wentz situation but the same folks that want him gone , will be crying on why we let him go . 🤷🏾‍♂️ Then again this fan base never ceased to amaze me .

i don’t want dude gone

but this is worse than agholor situation.. you can see how everything pressure wise was eating agholor

I think wentz can still be successful with us.. but right now aint no rational.. if dude is less than perfect people will come for him

foles has been benched by Jacksonville and Chicago AND some people still talking about him

we get 2 all pros back on just our right side and yet zero mention of that

I don’t think they want Foles, I don’t think they have a choice. The article that I posted a few hours ago stated that Chicago doesn’t want Foles and Wentz on the same squad (for obvious reasons)

Tarik Cohen is basically Darren Sproles Lite but give me two firsts and Tarik over one first and Foles+Tarik

Tarik Cohen is basically Darren Sproles Lite but give me two firsts and Tarik over one first and Foles+Tarik
Another rumor that we’re swapping our 2nd with their 1st this year. If that’s the case, big meh but oh well

still love Boston Scott and I think hers a perfect complimentary or 3rd down back. However, Tarik has shown he can be a bell cow if necessary which were gonna need at the rate that RBs get banged up

Another rumor that we’re swapping our 2nd with their 1st this year. If that’s the case, big meh but oh well

still love Boston Scott and I think hers a perfect complimentary or 3rd down back. However, Tarik has shown he can be a bell cow if necessary which were gonna need at the rate that RBs get banged up

i ain’t for the swapping , we should bleed them dry get next year 1st round as well .

I’ve seen this play out a few different ways lol

:lol: Buddy gonna be like this in a couple of days..

1612696291221.gif

This team and the fans obsession with Nick Foles is beyond my understanding. We can never truly rip the band aid off and start FRESH. Howie keeps finding ways to fixate on past glory with players who are washed up.

Foles comes here there’s gonna be distractions YET AGAIN. And none of it will be his fault cuz he’s a good quiet teammate. It‘ll all be media and fan driven non stop the second Hurts plays bad. And I don’t want Cohen either give me a defensive player

Back
Top Bottom