🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

sad

thank you for everything wentz

go win a SB with Reich now, i wouldnt even be mad at all

Everyone
Dawg we traded our franchise QB for a 3rd ??????

If Hurts doesn’t workout lol this is gonna be hilarious
Statistically the worst QB last season. Long injury history

If Hurts doesn't work out, then it's not that we kept the wrong QB. CARSON DIDNT WANT TO BE HERE. You can't keep a franchise QB who literally killed plays to spite Doug P

Everyone

Statistically the worst QB last season. Long injury history

If Hurts doesn't work out, then it's not that we kept the wrong QB. CARSON DIDNT WANT TO BE HERE. You can't keep a franchise QB who literally killed plays to spite Doug P
Can you blame him tho ? Howie is literally a rodent . But I’m gonna let y’all boys call it in this thread ... we’ll see

My biggest thing I fault wentz for is his mechanics issues after this much time in the league

we saw how much emphasis the coaches put on it year 1.. we saw the impact it had year 2 when he improved.. year 3 he was playing with injuries.. year 4 he’s back to being clear top 10

and year 5 things go to hell.. I believe he is the QB he was year 4, but that depends on his mechanics

Nah I say draft other needs this year. If you are truly bad and hurts doesn’t get it done you will have another high pick next year and also the Carson trade potentially can turn that 2nd into a 2022 1st
2022 QB class looking weak.

If Fields or Wilson is there, feel like you have to pull the trigger. As much as I love Chase, Smith, Pitts. It's rare you get a pick this high with a QB class this loaded. We need WR but we can address that in the 2nd (hopefully)

Just because the rams went crazy with the Stanford trade doesn’t mean wentz was worth a first.
You’re crazy if you don’t think Wentz isn’t worth a 1st round pick , the team was ahh backwards , injury piling up , incompetent coaches , drops by WR’s . Wentz is easily worth a first round and a 2nd plus a 3rd from next year .
It’s like you guys forget what Wenzt had to work with from 2017-2019

Can you blame him tho ? Howie is literally a rodent . But I’m gonna let y’all boys call it in this thread ... we’ll see
Nope. Don't blame him one bit. But a lot has changed since the end of the season. We fired our head coach because of him. We brought in an Indy dude for him. And he still wanted out

This was 10000% the correct decision for the eagles to make.

Back
Top Bottom