🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

5ED02F3D-8C66-4F4D-AB8D-8046F4F92E04.jpeg

“Word is Wentz didn’t want to play here anymore & he forced the eagles hands”

yea league ****ed. That man happy lol until the trade is officially done in March we can still talk about it as he’s technically still an Eagle

I'm rooting for Wentz especially since he's with Frank and he's AFC so his success doesn't hurt us. But I'm not gonna act like he's gonna go to Indy and be guaranteed to go off. Do I think he can? Absolutely. But we can also expect him to struggle again, or we can also expect him to fall somewhere between his 2019 season and the 2017 season

first off, I want the 1st.. that’s priority 1

THEN I wish dude well just because all the shh he took ain’t all dude’s fault.. plus we can like the colts, so I wish him and frank well

but I wouldn’t exactly be sad if they end up just ok so we get a better pick but he plays well enough to keep playing

I'm rooting for Wentz especially since he's with Frank and he's AFC so his success doesn't hurt us. But I'm not gonna act like he's gonna go to Indy and be guaranteed to go off. Do I think he can? Absolutely. But we can also expect him to struggle again, or we can also expect him to fall somewhere between his 2019 season and the 2017 season
Exactly. If yall dont stop crying. We aint bout to sit here and act like wentz wasnt prolly THEE WORST Starting qb in the LEAGUE. Yes it wasnt ALL on him but is it ever? Goodluck to him but I aint ho hum about losing him either. He gotta play well AND not get injured. Goodluck

Exactly. If yall dont stop crying. We aint bout to sit here and act like wentz wasnt prolly THEE WORST Starting qb in the LEAGUE. Yes it wasnt ALL on him but is it ever? Goodluck to him but I aint ho hum about losing him either. He gotta play well AND not get injured. Goodluck
Mannn Howie still the GM so I still don’t AF about this team *deeply* until that weasel is never allowed in Philly again.

We’re all just well aware what will happen because we are the Eagles

i think 2019 is realistic

2017, don’t think we see again because of injuries.. he just doesn’t move like that

but as I said, dude going be in his 6th year.. last year was too many years in to revert back to being worse than his rookie year with his mechanics

they can win games with Jacoby, so that concerns me.. but they are good enough to carry a QB

Damn shame.

I’m expecting Kelces retirement any day now as well

hope we can convince him to stay cause I don’t think we are as bad as people are saying

if healthy, we got a good oline.. And even after cuts, we can get pressure with dline

like in 2016, we got questions at WR and CB.. but we ain’t THAT bad as we were then

If Howie wasn't such a bum GM I would say package the 3rd rounder from the Colts and a 4th and find a team willing to take both for a 2nd rounder. Getting a 1st and two 2nds this draft and then potentially two 1sts and a 2nd the following draft could jump start this mini rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom