🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

You spelled Fields wrong

more interested to see how much interest we show in trey lance....

or Andy‘s wet dream Zach Wilson

problem for us, top 4 guys are better right now than anyone in next year’s class.. the right move should be to build up the team.. but I would take top 4 over hurts.. but howie can’t get to pick another QB, even though that should totally be an option

hope we can convince him to stay cause I don’t think we are as bad as people are saying

if healthy, we got a good oline.. And even after cuts, we can get pressure with dline

like in 2016, we got questions at WR and CB.. but we ain’t THAT bad as we were then
Was thinking this as well. People been saying 3-5 years for the rebuild. But if Hurts pans out (or a drafted QB), we got some decent talent all around. Solid O Line, would hopefully have decent weapons at receiver. Maybe finally a franchise LB or CB. Our D line will take a hit with age but we overperformed there anyways. Think in maybe 2-3 years, playoffs are looking attainable

If Sirianni thinks Fields/Lance are better than hurts, they getting picked
Bingo. It’s really that simple. And it’s not a knock on Hurts, it’s just a business and how you evaluate/value their skill set and potential upside.

listen, I hope that it is Hurts and that he does ball out. But he played at the best school in the country. Won two national championships, heisman finalist. And he was projected to go 3rd round and after. We just gotta be realistic on our expectations here

and if it is indeed hurts, I’d be proud to call him my QB. Dude is mature, a consummate professional, takes ownership and is reportedly very easy to coach. It will be a breathe of fresh air compared to Carson

Was thinking this as well. People been saying 3-5 years for the rebuild. But if Hurts pans out (or a drafted QB), we got some decent talent all around. Solid O Line, would hopefully have decent weapons at receiver. Maybe finally a franchise LB or CB. Our D line will take a hit with age but we overperformed there anyways. Think in maybe 2-3 years, playoffs are looking attainable

we almost made the playoffs last year with everything we had going on

we have clear needs.. but we also have clear strengths

ain’t hard to tell when people are full of shh when talking about us

hurts is a question mark.. but ain’t hard to compare roster to last 5 years and the coaching

97D5834A-447A-49C0-8A36-2D04F8477751.jpeg

"We're fine" :lol:

I think he'll be alright in Indy. Frank won't ask him to throw on 80% of plays like Doug did. That was the biggest issue. Defenses played the pass almost every down knowing there's a good chance it was a pass play.

Ideally Hurts is good, Wentz is good. Hurts has a solid second season at 8-10 wins and Wentz does his thing and nets us a 1st rounder that'll just help us take a leap in 2022 when our young guys are developed

Desean one of my top 10 fav all time Eagles when he was in his prime but he showed last year he can't do what he used to. And his injuries are piling up every year so I'm ok with this

Back
Top Bottom