🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Desean one of my top 10 fav all time Eagles when he was in his prime but he showed last year he can't do what he used to. And his injuries are piling up every year so I'm ok with this

I mean he can still get deep and get open..

but dude cant stay healthy.. Or he really don’t wanna play.. but when he cares

Was a foregone conclusion. Love him but terrible idea to bring him back

ertz
Jaccpot
Alshon
Kelce

are all probably gone. Im most interested in who on the D Line stays or goes.

Was a foregone conclusion. Love him but terrible idea to bring him back

ertz
Jaccpot
Alshon
Kelce

are all probably gone. Im most interested in who on the D Line stays or goes.

kelce the only 1 I think they try to keep.. also wouldn’t group Kelce and ertz with other 2

and we know who’s gone from dline, malik Jackson

I assume kelce and BG are going be the vet leadership to go with certain other guys

Facts. Carson's probably like the media's been making up quotes on his behalf for the past few months. They might as well take care of his goodbye letter too.

I wouldn’t say the city necessarily

more the media and anonymous sources and front office.. them the idiots still wanting foles

3AFEBFA0-4086-4B14-9B72-4722F2D4AF84.jpeg

**** I might cry now. My dog Carson

BGN have Eagles drafting a QB in the first. They also brought up a very good story by McLane:

basically there is an overwhelming number of players drafted that belong to the same agency as Carson: JJAW, Herbig, Seamulo, etc.

they mention that the narrative that we didn’t try to build around Wentz is silly. We drafted O Linemine and WRs. We just did a HORRIBLE job in player evaluation :lol:

I REALLY hope we don't draft a QB. QB is important but you can win with a decent QB. We don't need Hurts to be Mahomes. Look at Josh Allen. Dude was mediocre for years then they played to his strengths and he took a leap in year 3.

I REALLY hope we don't draft a QB. QB is important but you can win with a decent QB. We don't need Hurts to be Mahomes. Look at Josh Allen. Dude was mediocre for years then they played to his strengths and he took a leap in year 3.

while I agree

we are at 6 and this class is a hell of a lot better than 22

fields will be 22 in March.. trey lance 21 in may.. Zach Wilson 22 in august

at this point we could take a guy and let him sit most of the year.. other than the howie of it, it’s not exactly absurd

I would prefer jamarr.. but we should have two 1sts in 22 and the QB class is weak, not sure outside of that position

while I agree

we are at 6 and this class is a hell of a lot better than 22

fields will be 22 in March.. trey lance 21 in may.. Zach Wilson 22 in august

at this point we could take a guy and let him sit most of the year.. other than the howie of it, it’s not exactly absurd

I would prefer jamarr.. but we should have two 1sts in 22 and the QB class is weak, not sure outside of that position

My only beef with drafting a QB is we'd basically be back in the Wentz situation. If Hurts does well and starts like 4-2 then struggles a bit and the team is 4-5, the media and fans will call for us to start the rookie and it'll be a circus again

I like Lance but I’m good on him at 6. We trade back a few and grab him? Sure. Could probably end up with Lance and a WR.

Fields and Wilson only for me.

Back
Top Bottom