🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

his 2020 version

also

Love it. Five WR and Four CB with first round grades. So many moves to be made. If they like Lance and Fields/Wilson are gone, not mad at trading back for him. If chase is gone, could easily trade back for Pitts or Smith. Carolina looks like a potential partner if they don’t get deshaun and really want a QB.

trading back, grabbing an additional 2nd or late first excites me. Can easily go WR/CB in the first two picks. Guys like waddle and dude from Minnesota excite me. Lots of options here

He went full Kyrie and Howie fell for it

I mean ain’t take a genius to know a fresh start was best for both

dude been silent for months and he’s still a topic of first take and these other shows

just unrealistic pressure on him and everyone else inclusive of a new coach.. soon as something isn’t perfect they’re having multiple segments on BS

This is my whole point about not picking a QB. You just drafted Hurts last year in the 2nd. We are clearly rebuilding ..you lose nothing by giving him the year.

I think you do though...

don’t forget the year we took lane and was that high, the QBs were crap

while Wilson kinda came out of no where this year.. the other 3 were always up there, I mean trey lance played a single game and Lawrence and fields could have sat out

lol so the golden boy did request a trade! thank god he out of here! now lets see what hurts got! we have nothing to lose anyways! the dramma is done clean locker room lets go eagles 2021 win or loose! all the wentz fans can go cheer for the colts . NFC east is garbage so we in the run ing all season long lol, dak doesnt scare me ! hurts may have a lamar type season! with his legs . he may be a better passer then lamar . dont know why all the hate

No he didn’t.

Howie is still in charge so there will always be drama. Unless hurts shows he can read the MoF, I have no hope for him

This is my whole point about not picking a QB. You just drafted Hurts last year in the 2nd. We are clearly rebuilding ..you lose nothing by giving him the year.
Hurts was a cheap backup option. Nothing more nothing less. I’m fine with Hurts at QB. But if hurts stinks 1) You’re assuming there’s going to be good QBs in 2022 2) you’re gonna have a high enough pick to draft one of then

1. Ja’Marr Chase, LSU (6-foot-0, 210 pounds)
Harvey, La. (Archbishop Rummel); Age: 21.16

A two-year starter at LSU, Chase was the X receiver in offensive coordinator Steve Ensminger’s offense, lining up both inside and outside. He had an historic sophomore season with Heisman winner Joe Burrow throwing him the football and became the first player in LSU history to reach 2,000-plus receiving yards in his first two seasons.

Chase is extremely talented after the catch and with the ball in the air, exemplifying the “my ball” attitude to consistently win the catch point (plays like a smaller Larry Fitzgerald). He appears very natural with his route movements, but needs to do a better job making every route look the same off the line of scrimmage. Overall, Chase creates separation with his gear-changing acceleration and is an elite finisher with his physical ball skills. He displays equal parts competitive toughness and playmaking skills to be an NFL No. 1 receiver.

2. Jaylen Waddle, Alabama (5-foot-10, 182 pounds)
Houston, Texas (Episcopal); Age: 22.43

A part-time starter at Alabama, Waddle played the H receiver position (lined up inside and outside) in former offensive coordinator Steve Sarkisian’s offense, a passing-friendly scheme designed to get him the ball in space or create vulnerable matchups. Sharing a depth chart with Jerry Jeudy, Henry Ruggs and DeVonta Smith most of his career, he was on pace for 80-plus catches and 1,800-plus yards as a junior before his season-ending ankle injury.

With his natural speed and burst, Waddle is dangerous before and after the catch. He shows the creativity, competitiveness and separation skills to stress defenses in different ways (responsible for four receptions of 75-plus yards in his career). While still a work-in-progress with several details of the position, he showed clear maturation with his route construction and ball skills in 2020. Overall, Waddle doesn’t stand out for his size or seasoning, but he is a special athlete with the sudden movements and acceleration to be an NFL playmaker in the Tyreek Hill mold. He projects as a scheme-versatile receiver and dynamic return man.

Back
Top Bottom