2020 Air Jordan 1 Chicago “New Beginnings”

AABE35E3-30F3-4E5B-BE2C-7F5A67F363FC.jpeg

It’s funny the chicago’s have the big swoosh but that red/white colorway doesn’t.. either way both of these are flames!! That red/white colorway is really clean, hopefully that pack isn’t too hard to get. 2020 is gonna start with a bang.:nthat::nthat::nthat:

Please let it be real Chicago's and MASS produced too. I want everyone and their mother, father, grandmother, grandfather and house pet wearing these because I'm aiming for 2 pairs maybe even 3 :nerd:

Please let it be real Chicago's and MASS produced too. I want everyone and their mother, father, grandmother, grandfather and house pet wearing these because I'm aiming for 2 pairs maybe even 3 :nerd:

This! i never understood why JB makes jordan 1s limited compared to the 11's... its one of the most popular models and the retail is cheaper than the 11's... it would make sense if they made a million pairs but they dont

12 colors of OG 1s at 75k each color vs 1 OG colorway 11 at 1mill isn't that far off

They deadass took the PS that 2pacalypsenow 2pacalypsenow posted in the 1’s thread and cropped out the back...That’s the pack pair...

He likely did it first, but no they didn't. The ankle doesn't have the lighting on it like his Photoshop did, the laces are black, and obviously his tag isn't there:

nike-air-ship-pe-air-jordan-1-pack-4.jpg

Either that's the real shoe or someone with the same idea and a little more time (I just noticed that the picture in the IG post has the entire rear in it, while the original pic 2pacalypsenow 2pacalypsenow used has a little bit of the back cut off) did that one.

I heard it this trash....
9BABCF27-6C71-444E-94DB-3552E422273D.png
You guys gotta stop. You seriously think JB can’t and won’t just release both these and Chi’s? Hey Like all the sudden JB can’t release two AJ1s within the same year or within a month from each other. Don’t understand this notion of it having to be either or. Again, y’all gotta stop. Don’t let the hype and excitement cloud your rational thinking.

Last edited:
didnt JB release the black varsity 6 and infrared pack only months from each other in like 2010?

^ just saying its not unheard of if they drop a colorway thats very similar within months of each other... so if the pack were to come out and the chicago ones after i wouldnt be surprised... its not just one or the other will release... too much money to be made imo

Back
Top Bottom