NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

red color has been updated
Screenshot_20200925-121008_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200925-121006_Instagram.jpg

So I just seen a picture of the psg 4s unlaced from the retail choking the get on stock photos and it looks like the ankle collar has come up in the front which looks much better but idk why they couldn't just bring the Achilles part up too!
Screenshot_20200925-190315_Gallery.jpg

Now we see updated pictures in the aftermath of people being pissed off with preliminary pictures showing an inaccurate shade of red. People basically got pissed off prematurely. 😆

It seems like the rehashed Jordans with the Nike Air on the back have come out pretty accurate for the most part the last few years.

I've reiterated on here that we're never getting 100% replication with any rehash along with many who have expounded on discrepancies with many re-releases. I'm satisfied with any rehash if they can get it similar to the original for the most part.

Now it was justifiable that people including myself were pissed off enough to pass on f'd up rehashes like the 2014 Infrared VI with that pink shade crap or a lot of the XI models preceding 2016 that looked like some straight up swap meet bootlegs. Those were unacceptable. 👎💩🚽🗑

So if any rehash looks close enough to the original without any significant discrepancies, just get it if you have an affinity for it because a replication will never be exact.

Now we see updated pictures in the aftermath of people being pissed off with preliminary pictures showing an inaccurate shade of red. People basically got pissed off prematurely. 😆

It seems like the rehashed Jordans with the Nike Air on the back have come out pretty accurate for the most part the last few years.

I've reiterated on here that we're never getting 100% replication with any rehash along with many who have expounded on discrepancies with many re-releases. I'm satisfied with any rehash if they can get it similar to the original for the most part.

Now it was justifiable that people including myself were pissed off enough to pass on f'd up rehashes like the 2014 Infrared VI with that pink shade crap or a lot of the XI models preceding 2016 that looked like some straight up swap meet bootlegs. Those were unacceptable. 👎💩🚽🗑

So if any rehash looks close enough to the original without any significant discrepancies, just get it if you have an affinity for it because a replication will never be exact.
tenor.gif

After zooming in on some of the pictures, it looks like these will have some of the old white durabuck on parts of the shoe..

Looks like the materials on these have come a LONG WAY since the 2016 white cements!!!

Red color has been updated.

Screenshot_20200925-121008_Instagram.jpg

This gif below, represents yours truly,

47e0a318760c6a15cf14936872675eb0.gif

SuperQ SuperQ , BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316 , & rainking rainking after seeing the reveal of these in general.

**** Nike/JB, this release , and **** these gottdamn Jordan 4 Lows. . Screw the red shade. That f'd up ankle collar ruins this model SO bad, that branding and color shades don't even matter. Like I said before, the shape is even worse now, because the ankle collar stretches out longer. I feel even more ****ty for y'all that are in your 40's. Y'all have already been waiting a damn lifetime, and they just can't get one big ****in' thing right. The give and take with these ***holes is straight up SATANIC!!! My love for em makes me wanna cop a pair, but I just can't do this **** anymore. ****s are practically the 2012's with Nike branding, and correct netting. I'm only 32, and I'm already too old for this ****. I've been a coppin' releases since since 2009, and I can't take their antics any longer. Props to all who're gonna cop, and those who just say **** it, I can't wait any longer. I just CAN'T DO IT.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom