NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

man, compared to the last retro ? these look amazing.... 2 pair minimum for me. im lost on the “tech red” thing, but as long as these are the proper shade of red, these are a must.

still regret not grabbing 2 pair of BRED IV’s earlier in the year..

man, compared to the last retro ? these look amazing.... 2 pair minimum for me. im lost on the “tech red” thing, but as long as these are the proper shade of red, these are a must.

still regret not grabbing 2 pair of BRED IV’s earlier in the year..
Same man, I should've gotten 2 pairs of Bred last year too.
Might double up on these.

Last edited:
Yeah, that tech red is throwing me off....what the heck is that about? I mean the colorway is known as "Fire Red 4".....What is tech red anyway?!

if you look back and forth at the pics did they happen to make the outsole bigger? Like the rubber stitched on to the upper?

I’ve been in since the rumors, and still in. These look great to me. We all know that not all retros are created equally (that SHOULDN’T be the case, but it is what it is), with some being better than others, but we also have to know by now that we’ll NEVER get exact 1:1 re-creations of OGs. Even the most faithful re-creations will have details that we can pick apart. Not knocking anyone that’s going to pass on these, or anyone not satisfied with them though.

tenor.gif

If you've ever had the OG or seen pics like the above, you'll know that the OG tongue was horrible in terms of shape.....VERY jagged, awful, like they didn't know the proper sewing technique back in the day. We definitely don't want OG jagged tongues!

Back
Top Bottom