NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Ok the shock of finally getting pics has worn off a bit and after a second look, these are nowhere close lol i see no difference between these and the BC4 Other than the tongue. At first glance we raved about the BC4 last year too, our eyes deceived us into thinking they were closer to the OG. Nowhere near.

Not necessarily ecstatic about the “Tech Red” or the fat tongue, but in typical fashion will have to embrace it regardless. Been waiting too long for these.

Yeah same not really excited about that tech red.. Looks like a darker shade of red..

Whats with JB's obsession with retroing with a darker shade of red? Like they did with the black/red 13's, 11's, and now with this it seems

Maybe just need more pics

Yeah same not really excited about that tech red.. Looks like a darker shade of red..

Whats with JB's obsession with retroing with a darker shade of red? Like they did with the black/red 13's, 11's, and now with this it seems

Maybe just need more pics
Exactly just bring back TRUE RED, FIRE RED, etc I’ll cop though...

I think the 13 a few years ago truly brought back the true red shade. The XI? No, it looks more varsity to me. These 4s have a more Varsity red than a Fire red. Pics show that. Again the red is a big deal.

I'm fine with them. We'll never get exact duplicates. We should all know this by now. Just like the black cement IVs, I'm in for 2 pairs. 👍

I don’t really see much difference between these and last years release besides the tongue... need some better pics!

They fixed the Nike Air and centered it properly.
They took away the full stitching under the wing, they had it right last year on the BC, but changed it back to the size of the wing for some reason.

Im in at two pairs, these look better than last years BC IV. The off centered NA killed that shoe for me. Ive been waiting for this shoe for the longest time, Im disappointed that the stitching is not the same, but the rest of the shoe looks decent to me.

In for 2
C6FA7A92-60AC-486F-A110-DCE7E5A0D8A0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom