2020 Confessions: Brutal honesty Let’s hear it

If im out and about and suddenly have to take a crap, ill walk up to a random building and squat/kneel like im tying my shoe or something. Since my back is to the building u cant really tell my pants are slid down my thighs.

If i dont have any napkins to wipe with, ill find a random car in a parking lot that i can squeeze behind and not be seen. Then ill spread my cheeks and look for an outwardly shaped feature (like a bumper) i can swipe my butt on real quickly. Sometimes if i see a sports car like a Corvette thats lower to the ground, ill position myself so the passenger side mirror goes into my butt crack. Wiggle a little bit to transfer as much debris as possible.

I rationalize doing this by thinking itll rain probably later that week and wash off my indescretions.
This you?

Went to Texas and didn't tell my job. Supposed to be quarantining. Don't feel symptoms though.

I peed in the car once. Into a water bottle, got piss all over my jeans . I was on the highway too, I thought it was gonna be easier than what it actually was.

Certain type of songs make me feel a type of way
For example. The beginning of. “Good kush and alcohol”
And. Future. “Life is good”. The future part when he starts sayin “woo”. Makes me wanna go to a club have a table of females sittin with me as I drink a bottle of Cliquot moving my head feelin the music.

Last edited:
wait didnt she have work done? issa no-fly zone anyway.
Not for the lack of trying.
I'd rather pitch.
lmfaooooo ... gotta switch it up from time to time, kinda like when you get regular instead of spicy every once in awhile at popeye's.. btw, i blame the current pandemic on the popeye's chicken sandwich, it was all good until then.

Back
Top Bottom