2020 Indianapolis Colts Thread

I think we're seeing Rivers' ceiling with the Colts right now. Not great but pretty good.

Not good enough to beat a team like Pitt but I like our chances with him vs anyone else.
I dont think we win with Jacoby yesterday.

I expected to lose this game. Hopefully everyone is back healthy next week.

I dunno whats going on with Rock Ya Sin but dude has been a bum. He gets beat a lot. And half time he gets beat, he commits stupid penalties.

Rivers was extra trash today. On one snap, he thought he got sacked and gave himself up before the rusher even got to him smh. Throwing it behind recievers all night. Sure, he didnt get the best protection today but dude just panicked like in the ravens and browns games.

I wasnt mad at going for it on that 4th and 1. But I thought they called the wrong play. Either PA pass with Rivers or bring in Brisset, which would open up the playbook a lot more.

Lol, I was VERY upset earlier. My brother is a Steelers fan so I had to ignore all of his texts earlier.

Colts back to playing 1 half of football.

Thank god the Titans lost. Hopefully the Dolphins and Browns lose to the Bills and Steelers next week.

Almost gave that game away today. Rivers with the dumb int bc he thought he has stupid arm strength.

Defense looked good.

Rodrigo with the 2 misses today....

Got a tough matchup next week but lets see what happens

Bills and Ravens are coming in red hot. If I had to choose who the colts had to play...I'd pick the Bills.

Although the Colts have been worse at defending the pass lately, I'd much rather face the bills defense.

Rivers playing in buffalo in january 🤢
Please keep the ball on the ground.

That loss was all on Reich. How the **** do you not kick the fg and go for the 2 pts?

Rivers played decent but I do not want the dude back. We have to move on.

That loss was all on Reich. How the **** do you not kick the fg and go for the 2 pts?

Rivers played decent but I do not want the dude back. We have to move on.

Reich was the ONLY one to blame this on. The crazy thing is I thought this L would come down to Rivers but the man went out swinging. Defense played good, offense played good, TE's, running game etc. Everyone played good BUT the got damn coach. You cant make this up :lol:

Stupid *** timeouts and a challenge on a play that he was clearly down so you burn another timeout. That last drive was janky because we had no timeouts. Thats on Reich.

As far as Rivers nah he's done now the problem is who do we have next? Eason? If Cowboys do Dak dirty do we go after him. I see us drafting a QB in the 1st round too.

One things for sure and two things for certain. Leave that fool Wentz away from this team :lol:

This is the last dude the Colts needed but if they fail it’s on Reich and Wentz. Reich is the one who probably lobbied for him to come.

With Castonzo's retirement there’s a few tackles available now that were cap casualties the Colts could scoop.

Hayward from the Chargers is available.Would be a huge pickup.

Reich definitely wanted Wentz. I read a couple articles about him lobbying for Carson internally.

PFF thinks the Colts will try to get Villanueva. I dont want that clown on the colts. He comes with a pretty hefty price tag too. I was thinking Orlando Brown Jr. but the Colts arent linked to him at all...they might just want a much cheaper option from the draft.

Colts biggest defensive need is Edge. So getting Heyward on a light 1yr/3M contract would be dope.

This is a good (long) article on Kenny Moore. Dude is my 2nd fave player to watch on the secondary behind Willis. He's definitely a top 5 nickle IMO. He came out of nowhere, literally.

air spider 777 air spider 777

Some have Marvell Tell slotted to start over Rock. Was this kid good? I dont remember much from him 2 years ago but I look forward to it. Ya-Sin was a liability last season. Or do you think Rock will bounce back? Sophmore slump?

Last edited:
Super surprised we got Kwity and very excited.

Never heard of the other kid but he won't be able to play until October due to an injury? 😬

I can't be mad because every OT I wanted was gone by then but now what? Free Agent? Tevi and Davenport seem like depth players for the Colts.

Back
Top Bottom