2023 MTV Video Music Awards Thread September 12th

Its coming up soon thought Id make the thread. Missy Elliot is getting the vanguard award.

was thinking of checking it out since the VMA is in my hometown... but tickets were 750 and up so i had to pass.. will watch on tv though

full

How they still have an awards show for music vids they don't even show anymore?

:lol: :lol: this. MTV's main channel is just Real World Challenges, Ridiculousness (or the re-runs of it), Catfish, random movies, and these Award shows. BET and VH1 are similar (obviously since they're all owned by Viacom). For me, youtube and Revolt have basically replaced those. BET's online content is far better than their Network programming, and Revolt is stuff that BET and MTV should be showing anyway.

:lol: :lol: this. MTV's main channel is just Real World Challenges, Ridiculousness (or the re-runs of it), Catfish, random movies, and these Award shows. BET and VH1 are similar (obviously since they're all owned by Viacom). For me, youtube and Revolt have basically replaced those. BET's online content is far better than their Network programming, and Revolt is stuff that BET and MTV should be showing anyway.
I remember mtv2 was created to show music vids and other music shows. That lasted a few years and now they show sitcom reruns. The fuse channel used to be a good alternative but it copied mtv and plays movies and old sitcoms now.

Man when dude from the Sopranos got on with the two jersey chicks and they went hard with the whole jersey Shore accents, I wanted to vomit it how cringe that **** was....lmao

Who approved this trash...also that crowd would get hyped for ANYTHING...lmao

Randomly caught a clip of Lil Nas X performing Panini. Dude didn't say ONE word :rofl: straight lip sync.

Back
Top Bottom