New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kiper with the troll mock draft has the Jets taking Smith with the 2nd and Fins taking Chase with the 3rd, which i find very hard to believe. Have 2 WR gone that high before in a draft?

Kiper says we need a consistent down field threat and gives us Pitts at TE. I don't what to even make of it. Haven't watched much tape on him at Florida.

I been so tuned out of all things football. What’s the word on Daniel Jones? Should he get tossed into trade scenarios for Watson or keep the faith?

I really like Watson.

LW got a lot, but dude did play great last season
Yes contract year
But
Giants told him what he needed to work on last off season........maybe it helped.......maybe this is new LW?!
Bright side,3 year deal.....we are in great cap space shape

Lets sign A CB!

Last edited:
KG!
Wasn’t crazy about the idea few weeks ago......maybe it turns out this dude is injury prone and we miss out on drafting stud WR at 11 but glad to see giants making moves.....team is def better in all areas.....except OL....losing our top guard and no decent replacement yet likely means draft or current guy.....

Could see them drafting tackle at 11 and converting to guard....read on one of those guys being that type of talent

I’d like Parsons at 11 ....we need a speed all over the field LB.....White really put that bucs D over the top

Last edited:
Definitely need him healthy. Upgrade over Tate easily. Word is Adorree Jackson is meeting/visiting the Giants next. Would be a huge pickup/addition.

Got our CB Adoreeeeee

Nice to see giants spending money..........this D can be scary if we get Parsons

Just need everyone to stay healthy!

Parsons or OLine, maybe trade back
Also would like to get a RB in this draft in 4th round and tons of DL

Yes, these guys are selling hard for us.....its clear these players love the coach....

Kyle Rudolph said he liked when Judge said to him: “overachievers aren’t ok with mediocrity, I want to surround myself with a bunch of overachievers”

Love that

We are building a program.....in the middle is QB that needs to step up....doesn’t matter how much talent you have if the QB is a dud you’re not going anywhere....

These moves definitely open up possibilities in the draft, definitely won't mind trading back depending whose off the board

Draft time!
Most mocks have us taking 1 of the 3 WRs if they make it past the top 10....word is giants love Smith....I do too but I like our current talent at WR.....Slayton is legit imo, dude is fast goes up and gets it, non engram hands....shep is likely not going to be on the team in 22 if not sooner....but there is always talent in rounds 2-3 at WR get guy there

I ‘m still in the slater/Parsons camp....both are helping day one.....Slater takes over at guard or RT, in judge camp may best man win....currently we are weaker at OLine than end of year.....if giants think camp preseason is going to fix this OLine they are taking big gamble

Parsons is a beast, and will help at all levels from LB and def going to rush the QB love to blitz him behind-right/left big LeoW and see how the line covers that!!

I won’t cry if they got Smith or waddle

But in case you forgot, NY Giants allowed 50 sacks last season.....50

I ‘m down with that, then guard round 2 and WR or DE in round 3. Let’s get some players that can play!

lol giants loose lips cost them smith....im glad, media has called his love for smith for 2 weeks now......wanted slater/parsons but giants being old school imo wouldnt pick guy who didnt play in 2020.....unless they prove me wrong early in draft

love getting the bears pick next year wow they could easy have bad season.

Back
Top Bottom