2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn’t do anything to the Titans who were blatantly reckless so no one should expect other teams to face any consequences. The NFL had the perfect time to truly stand up for something and they folded like silk panties.

The Titans were fined but they came down harder on the Raiders stripping them of a 6th as well.

the titans penalty was a slap on the wrist. I was expecting the hammer

Pitt players complaining is dumb though. The game is being played which means you are getting paid. This is what was expected coming into this season. Welcome to 2020. Everybody getting inconvienced.

steelers lost their bye cause of the titans and now this what's not to make a complaint about?

the days off after thanksgiving day was suppose to make up for the missed bye
I mean the Ravens suffering too...players positive and they gotta turn around and play that next Thursday

It’s nice I don’t gotta worry bout football tomorrow tho :pimp:

This **** was bound to happen and Pittsburgh been involved twice...They are 10-0. They get extra time to prep for a division rival now. They've obviously handled it well and if they keep handling, they can get two consecutive byes week 17 and a bye in the playoffs. No one is whining about it but fans, Ben and Juju.

Washington wants Alex Smith back next year.......
...........for what?

Washington wants Alex Smith back next year.......
...........for what?

as the bridge until the rookie they draft is ready. that's my guess. i can't imagine they believe haskins or allen is the answer

7E5843DC-6AF2-4243-892B-2494D2FE2E0F.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving

Wait, Bruce Arians is getting fired because a 45 year old QB can't throw down field and can't see well anymore???

Bucs really ****ed that contract up. Basically split it in half over the two years. Should have front loaded it and made it team friendly to cut him after this season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom