2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've known this for years now, but I was surprised by it too at some point. I'm wondering when that was introduced or if I don't truly remember as a kid, cause i could've swore it use to stop stop.
I only know it from my days of playing Madden tbh so it's def been there for a minute

what am I missing here? What is he actually ranked #1 in? Lowest winning percentage?

“If you like watching old school players, Browns third-year running back is something special. Through 35 career games, he’s rushed for well over 2,500 yards while topping 5.1 yards per carry. If you don’t think that’s rare, consider only five players had done since 1970 before Chubb, and they were five of the most talented young backs in history”

I bought the hook, so I'm at a push right now, but feel slighted. Need the Ravens to get it back.
Rooting for ya. Maybe Chiefs get stopped at the edge of FG position and Butker drills one finally. They attempt instead of going for it to boost his confidence. Only hope at this point lol

Man Chiefs really gonna spoil my Christmas when my Falcons gotta play them.

Im avoiding paying attention to that game. Hopefully theyll have the 1 seed clinched and rest these dudes

can anyone explain how an olineman can catch a td? do they need to inform the ref before the play? (and does the opposing team also need to be made aware)

If you're uncovered, as in theres no TE or WR to your side on the LOS, you have to report as eligible, if you intend to go down the field. It's fairly common on goal line sets with heavy personnel where you overload a side, which is why merely reporting to the ref that you're an eligible receiver isn't a dead give away.

GG

Chiefs are bad MFs

A3B84FDF-0505-4453-A8E1-16BD37B641FD.gif

Damn, as a Ravens fan, I want us to see us beat the Chiefs one of these years... I feel like the Chiefs are winning it all this year unfortunately for us though, they’re playing on another level.

you don’t think there is going be a couple of those on national tv in college football this weekend?

Prob not on regular espn. Maybe one of the many variations of espn3 that cover CFB

Plus the folks up here got a strong disliking of NDSU :lol:

Prob not on regular espn. Maybe one of the many variations of espn3 that cover CFB

Plus the folks up here got a strong disliking of NDSU :lol:

man.. I don’t even know who going be on all the channels that going be showing college football come Saturday, but some of them going be horrendous

might as well show the QB who could go top 5.. especially when they be showing high school games and shh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom