2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ay bruhs Lamar might be the Yawnis of the NFL :nerd:
1601350024509.gif

It’s only week 3 but does KC go 16-0 if everyone stays healthy? Their schedule looks a lot softer than I thought it would.

Edit: well as long as Mahomes stays healthy at least lol

15 got a little bit of MJ / Mamba in him and I freaking love it. He doesn’t forget slights.

I’m not going to say the Chiefs were sleep walking the first two games but you could clearly see a different level of focus on both sides of the ball tonight. They knew what was at stake seeding wise but also what they felt was some disrespect from the national media.

It’s easier said then done but yeah put a lead on Lamar early, make him play from behind and dare him to beat you with his arm. I will say while he did miss throws Andrews didn’t do him any favors tonight either.

Hollywood Brown = Bledsoe
Ingram = Middleton
Harbaugh = Bud
Andrews = Brook

missing a whole lot of people

namely a very very good oline.. And the best set of tackles

chiefs just a whole other level

this ain’t exactly the durant warriors, since all it takes is a game.. but pretty damn close

People do realize Ravens offense is stacked right. Best OL in football. I’m not a Lamar hater, but he still has areas to improve. Playing better from behind is a big one.

It seemed like Baltimore panicked and switched up their game plan after it was 13-3. Started playing like they were down four TDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom