2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has anyone bought the nike sb book ,does it worth the read/money?
Thinking of getting it ,as i already collect other stuff like the All gone books etc.
Thanks in advance :D

Has anyone bought the nike sb book ,does it worth the read/money?
Thinking of getting it ,as i already collect other stuff like the All gone books etc.
Thanks in advance :D

The WTDs are fake in there. If you can get past that, I love it. Not hardly any words or stories but some great shots of dunks, samples, and team skaters from the hey-day

Why are they dropping Hyped SB's via SNKRS on a days with 0 other shoes? They did this nonsense with Purple Lobsters also.
giphy.gif

The WTDs are fake in there. If you can get past that, I love it. Not hardly any words or stories but some great shots of dunks, samples, and team skaters from the hey-day
So not really much stories - text?
Damn , i love sneaker related stories :frown:
Will probably buy anyway , along with the other ultimate guide that was posted a while back.

So not really much stories - text?
Damn , i love sneaker related stories :frown:
Will probably buy anyway , along with the other ultimate guide that was posted a while back.

If you want written content and photos then get the new Sneaker Freaker Ultimate Sneaker Book. Not SBs but almost 800 pages of articles.

Sorry didn’t read fully I guess. Yeah the Ultimate one

All this special packaging garbage needs to go out the window too.. just release them so we can have them. It sucks for people that have been SB loyalists and have kept SB alive this whole time.

I can’t pretend to have been buying SB’s after I pretty much unloaded all of my pairs over the first few year after college but I never stopped checking; they just turned SB’s into Jordan 1 mids and cheapened them. They finally release decent ones via these remix revamps and they want to cater to resellers who are doing nothing to push the culture forward.

It’s stricly business with these (SB) cats and it’s corny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom