6186DA57-1114-410C-9F2D-D0A37B09FBD2.jpeg
780F07F3-886A-4E28-8A3E-F73302620000.jpeg
B3E89743-AE59-4925-B4C9-6E89F30C10D9.jpeg
9A0E9EA7-01EF-462F-BFF6-1357862DAB4E.jpeg
Fakes rolling out :lol:

Maybe all this hype is designed to push people into shops
Get new shops buying into the “guaranteed money” and open a new account
Or something like that
If this is the true intention, which we’ll never really know, that’s great. But I swear it just feels like 3-4 months ago NSB sent out a memo to every “influencer,” celeb, and athlete, telling them to start wearing SBs. IMO, SBs have been slept on so hard, so it’s dope that one of the dopest shoes is getting some shine, but it feels so forced. Other than like Kyrie and some others I can’t think of right now, you’d only SBs on people’s feet every blue moon. Now all of a sudden everyone has classic pairs. I don’t care who wears them, but again, it just feels so forced.

I agree fellas. I just keep seeing my size selling on the bay fast . I'm sure more will pop up once people get them in hand but idk. I really like em. My girl told me to go for it.( She's sick of hearing me talk about them lol) . I don't think their will be a wider release anymore. And that would be the most I've ever paid for a pair. I have almost all I'll ever want or be able to afford for that matter.

Side note. One dunk I've never been able to find is the lunar eclipse dunks in my size. I always wanted the west one
nike-dunk-sb-lunar-2-2-page.jpg

I agree fellas. I just keep seeing my size selling on the bay fast . I'm sure more will pop up once people get them in hand but idk. I really like em. My girl told me to go for it.( She's sick of hearing me talk about them lol) . I don't think their will be a wider release anymore. And that would be the most I've ever paid for a pair. I have almost all I'll ever want or be able to afford for that matter.

Side note. One dunk I've never been able to find is the lunar eclipse dunks in my size. I always wanted the west one
nike-dunk-sb-lunar-2-2-page.jpg
Damn, I just sold my size 12 east coast and size 11.5 west coasts last year. Wish I'd have known.

Those blue lobsters are terrible :sick:. At least they aren't putting too much effort yet into dunks it seems. Some of these other fakes on the other hand... Damn near impossible to tell the difference.

Back
Top Bottom