2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Oct 18, 2017
I paid resell for the black pair about a week or so ago, so I'm pretty hyped about getting the white pair today for retail.

Joined Jan 3, 2019
Never got a chance to show these off, but last October I officially launched my latest fashion line. And to commemorate the event, I hand painted 3 pairs of SB's. Two of which I gave to buddies who were skating for the event, and the last one was raffled off to benefit underprivileged and homeless kids of Portland.

The concept of the show and dunk was very much Halloween based/inspired. I call them the 'Fate Makers'. Hope you guys enjoy.

Those are really dope, good job! What’s your brand’s name ?

Joined Oct 18, 2017
These raffles have been acting strange when you're filling them out. Tactics wouldn't submit my entry for some reason. Then it went through, I hope.

Joined May 7, 2002
Turbo1 Turbo1 That’s absurd :lol:...

Really though, I’ve been complaining about getting SB Dunks back to their glory days for years...Little bit of heat on them in this new sneaker climate and I’m already fed up...

Joined Oct 18, 2017
Sold a preowned pair last week for 900.00
They could pass as DS but they weren’t. All I wanted was 700 but one guy started out bidding the other and before you know it they sold for 900 lol
JFC

I get triggered every time I see skunks. They were attainable when they dropped and I passed on them because I wasn't into SB at the time. Now I just look at the prices and :smh:

Joined Dec 31, 2013
JFC

I get triggered every time I see skunks. They were attainable when they dropped and I passed on them because I wasn't into SB at the time. Now I just look at the prices and :smh:

Yea I’ve had so many SBs that I sold and now I want back but I just can’t bring myself to pay those prices. I really want another pair of Gibson’s but I can’t pay 400.00 for a shoe I had at retail lol I know 400.00 is nothing compared to other SB prices but still man lol

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now