2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stratosphere/Ruin? Clockwork in Macon?

These are my only 3 options. The first 2 being 2 hours each way and clockwork being 3 hours. Like dude said, if it was a locked in raffle situation, it would be worth it. Sitting in Atl traffic is not how I wanna spend my Saturday. Escpecially if I’m coming home empty handed. Some of you dudes don’t know how good you got it having a local truly be local. Guess that’s the price I gotta pay for clean country livin’ Lol.

7EDA7617-427C-4EA6-8D21-4E76370626DE.jpeg
Just got back from premier was empty when I got there. I ended up buying the gatos since I like supporting the skate shop when I get the chance, oh man less 9 mins being there you see 5 dudes with a bunch phones trying to enter the raffle smh ... too bad I couldn’t take a picture of that you be cracking up, oh well I hope I win the raffle

I was checking out SneakerNews.com and they were indicating that there was a release on the Behind The Design for the Pigeons...

Am I missing something here? I didn't see a release and I was on that app as soon as it dropped, lol.

I was checking out SneakerNews.com and they were indicating that there was a release on the Behind The Design for the Pigeons...

Am I missing something here? I didn't see a release and I was on that app as soon as it dropped, lol.

No. There was speculation but no drop.

Does anyone else’s SNKRS app keep unchecking the notify me button? Lol theyre already trying to set me up for an L

Stripped Cavs SB looks dope

If you had a choice, Salt stains or Beijings?

I would say this depends on the pair you get because the big difference in patterns on the upper makes a difference IMO. Don't have the stains, but the Beijins have some nice touches IMO

Last edited:
If you had a choice, Salt stains or Beijings?

Heavily salted Salt Stains look super dope IMO...the lesser salted pairs not so much.

Are people actually feeling those Panda Pigeons now? Just a few weeks ago people were saying they were easily passing and now I see people saying the opposite.

Passed on 3 of the last 4 QSs personally. Probably would've passed on all 4 if the SPoT lows were readily available in my size.

I’m trying to spoof my location to enter on Copdate for Premier (about 1.5 hours away). **** won’t work tho.. any tips?

Back
Top Bottom