2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Aug 12, 2013
Keep pushing.

5338D57D-A027-45C0-916E-7B615A8260ED.jpeg
Ok so I like my skate shoes very snug so wear 7.5 in Dunks and Gatos instead of my usual 8.

These blazers are a bit too snug in a 7.5. I had to take the insole out so my toes aren’t crammed but they still feel a little narrow.

I’m pretty bummed as this was a stockx purchase I can’t return. Actually same thing happened a week ago I bought some off whites for my girl and they were small for her fml.

If anyone can fit this 7.5 I’ll hook you up with a deal otherwise I’m just gonna have to rock these without insoles ughhh.

Joined Oct 27, 2000
I'm hoping to see James "retro" a lot of things on that wall in some form.
Funny you say this. Had a discussion with a friend about Nike finally giving us some Sb retros. I guess with all of the collaborations there’s no need to do so as of now but for the 20th anniversary that would be nice. I’d love the pigeons and the supremes.

Joined Feb 19, 2013
I hope they start dropping GRs with release dates on NDC. After skateshops get first crack of course. But I often have Ebates gift cards or GetUpside (gas app. PM for invite) or whatever I’d love to use on dunks that hit clearance on ndc

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now