2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Jun 14, 2014
Please can anyone help me source a spare Nike SB black box series? Just the box only if someone is willing to part with it or know of any cheap shoes for sale with the box.

Joined Dec 10, 2017
I have the pine green jordan 1s, so not sure if these would get much chance in my rotation..
The suede does look really nice though..
The suede is nice. The green bits though, while not terrible, would make you miss your Jordan's.

Joined Nov 26, 2014
Whats the story behind the consolidated BS?

They`re ugly as sin..........who made them?
The Drunk High (and Low) are interesting to me because from what I understand Todd Bratrud has a relationship with Consolidated Skateboards of some kind and he's done infinity colorways of the SB Dunk at this point...anywho, I believe the Drunks were an F you to Nike. They also feature Don't Do It somewhere on the shoe and obviously the high's use the send help colorway (also by Todd Bratrud).

Joined Dec 9, 2001
The Drunk High (and Low) are interesting to me because from what I understand Todd Bratrud has a relationship with Consolidated Skateboards of some kind and he's done infinity colorways of the SB Dunk at this point...anywho, I believe the Drunks were an F you to Nike. They also feature Don't Do It somewhere on the shoe and obviously the high's use the send help colorway (also by Todd Bratrud).
Thank you sir.

Joined Mar 11, 2013
yep...bratrud either worked for or had a close relationship with consolidated prior to doing SH1s for nike; the drunk BS is an obvious jab at nike (drunk / dunk, bs / sb). core skate brands/shops did NOT like nike entering that market.

Bratrud was born on the same day as the SS Edmund Fitzgerald tragedy, which resulted in the loss of all 29 crewmembers. They needed someone to 'send help'.
also^

Last edited:
Joined Sep 12, 2018
yep...bratrud either worked for or had a close relationship with consolidated prior to doing SH1s for nike; the the drunk BS is an obvious jab at nike (drunk / dunk, bs / sb). core skate brands/shops did NOT like nike entering that market.

also^
I thought that was just a song.....

Joined Apr 22, 2016
Hey is anyone in here in the Dallas Fort Worth area? If so where do u buy your nike sb stuff since index and industrial are both gone now?
Nothing out here man smh from what ive been able to tell from magnolia skate shops insta, they have a sb account. Aside from them theres the resell shop in lower greenville

Rumble

Supporter
Joined May 11, 2019
Umm... Did anyone else get a really late delivery confirmation email from Nike? I literally got it five minutes ago with my shipping information for the Koston lows.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now