2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you prolly can't even count to ten
tenor.gif

offset was pretty knowledgeable though. like to the point of being nerdy. i respected it, just not the prices he paid.
Didn’t even realize they were talking about an episode of sneaker shopping... just watched the vid, seems he’s somewhat knowledgeable, and has been into sneakers before the fame.

It’s supreme

Probably from Greensboro

Yeah, that's where mine is coming from. Was supposed to be delivered yesterday but I thought that was a little unrealistic considering it hasn't been picked up yet. UPS seems to be slacking for a few different packages I'm supposed to get this week.

^ Yeah all three pairs on Saturday.

Yeah, that's where mine is coming from. Was supposed to be delivered yesterday but I thought that was a little unrealistic considering it hasn't been picked up yet. UPS seems to be slacking for a few different packages I'm supposed to get this week.

Same for me. Apparently they were supposed to be delivered yesterday but I don't see anything past label created.

If they made that shoe suede, took away the jewel swoosh and revised the heel logo to just Supreme........and then changed the colors, it could have been a cool shoe.

Back
Top Bottom