2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined May 13, 2001
Sorry, I didn’t even see your post. Lol, I was just stating that Arrow & Beast has the white and black dunk lows in stock if anyone was still looking, scooped up a white pair myself
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

All good, I grabbed both already I like the simplicity of the shoe.

Joined Oct 15, 2016
Supreme Dunks are nicer than I was expecting in hand, was expecting the toebox material to be stiff as **** but it's not at all, makes me wish I got the blue/gold

Joined Jan 24, 2013
looks like the dunk equivalent of a middle school kid trying to get into that whole raw denim / leather workwear vibe but he bought the whole fit at H&M

Rumble

Supporter
Joined May 11, 2019
Man. Something about the old school sb colorways you gotta appreciate. I need some Spanish moss, bics, strummers, just the classic stuff.

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
Another picture of the Michigan OW Dunks. The whole orange silly string across the top just looks so bad IMO. Also, is it me or is there something wrong with the tongue? It looks like the top might be wider than the bottom two-thirds. :smh:
7A337BBA-F920-4C80-A067-7229FEA08ADF.jpeg

Joined Jul 16, 2017
Another picture of the Michigan OW Dunks. The whole orange silly string across the top just looks so bad IMO. Also, is it me or is there something wrong with the tongue? It looks like the top might be wider than the bottom two-thirds. :smh:
7A337BBA-F920-4C80-A067-7229FEA08ADF.jpeg
I know opinions vary, but these are complete and utter garbage. I could never be convinced otherwise. Plus **** anything blue/maize.

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
I know opinions vary, but these are complete and utter garbage. I could never be convinced otherwise. Plus **** anything blue/maize.
I agree. To each his or her own, but these are awful IMO. And who in the fk wears laces THAT untied, to the point of dragging around like that?!?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now