2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Feb 19, 2013
Seen a few people say the Supreme quality is incredibly bad.

Seen a few say it's "not bad"

Seen one or two say it's really good.

With that material on the toe, I tend to think it's probably pretty bad but I haven't seen it yet.

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
Been looking around for some older SB's and found some Shoo Goo's for like 300.. is that a good price? I was thinking my max should be 250 for those.

Joined Oct 5, 2002
For those that order supreme dunks from supreme website. Have y’all received shipment? I have a CC charge and order confirmation from last Thursday. Nothing else

Joined Dec 18, 2012
Very rough day for me today. The system f*cked me today. I took a long walk on the beach to clear my head. The beach is where I find my peace. Have a good day homies.
IMG_20190912_145827.jpg
Keep your head up and find positives, fam. Going thru a stressful time but taking each step intentionally and choosing to find peace wherever I can.

Lobsters on the beach tho:nthat:

Joined Dec 10, 2017
For those that order supreme dunks from supreme website. Have y’all received shipment? I have a CC charge and order confirmation from last Thursday. Nothing else
Yes, on Wednesday. Shipped Monday. Shipping confirmation didn’t come until the same day the mail did.

Joined Sep 17, 2015
Keep your head up and find positives, fam. Going thru a stressful time but taking each step intentionally and choosing to find peace wherever I can.

Lobsters on the beach tho:nthat:

This ^
Oddly enough I was in a similar state today and threw on some lobs to give myself a little boost while at work. I always seem to wear my favorite pairs when I'm feeling the worst. They're like a catch all for making a ****** day bearable.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now