2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Oct 19, 2019
One of my locals droppe mischief yesterday FCFS, drove 10 minutes to the shop and they were selling the last pair over the phone when I got there. Since when is phone ordering considered FCFS?

I was kinda salty until another local posted that they would drop them today at opening, FCFS. Maybe 15 of us lined up outside. The first dude in line didn't even get his size. They backdoored everything but 10 pairs of garbage sizes.

This whole game is gross. I'm about to start rocking payless kicks.

Joined Apr 26, 2017
I know it’s been brought up but too many posts to keep up. But what’s everyone’s opinion on the Ben-g’s? Good quality? If I miss those Halloween’s and prices don’t drop I’m thinking about copping Ben-gs instead since price is reasonable.

Joined Oct 19, 2019
I know it’s been brought up but too many posts to keep up. But what’s everyone’s opinion on the Ben-g’s? Good quality? If I miss those Halloween’s and prices don’t drop I’m thinking about copping Ben-gs instead since price is reasonable.
I’m pretty happy with them.

Attachments

Joined Feb 19, 2013
Looking at the Tiffanys, which I also have and love, did you all see/hear how the upcoming “Island Green” Jordan 13 is based off of these? Silver hits, Tiffany blue, and black “croc” overlay. Not my cup of tea at all, but interesting.
yeah noticed that cause 13s are my fave J. But the croc print looks awful and no hologram. I’ll prob pick up, but def a deep disco purchase. The shade of Tiffany a little off too but does look good against the black.

Top Bottom