2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have or have had all of the 1s that I'd want, so none of the SB 1s besides 2014 Lance Mountains have been musts for me. I've currently got '15 UNCs, white LMs, '94 Chicagos, '15 tan pinnacle vachetta.; earlier this year I had '01 royals (sold because they're so uncomfortable).

I had one pair of low top 1s when I was in middle school and I vowed never again.

I have or have had all of the 1s that I'd want, so none of the SB 1s besides 2014 Lance Mountains have been musts for me. I've currently got '15 UNCs, white LMs, '94 Chicagos, '15 tan pinnacle vachetta.; earlier this year I had '01 royals (sold because they're so uncomfortable).

I had one pair of low top 1s when I was in middle school and I vowed never again.
Really? Assuming the 01 royals have a similar fit to the breds. Some of the padding is sb esque. One of the more comfortable 1’s I’ve experienced. The 01 Breds that is.

Really? Assuming the 01 royals have a similar fit to the breds. Some of the padding is sb esque. One of the more comfortable 1’s I’ve experienced. The 01 Breds that is.
The ankle padding was there, but '01 1s had an air unit inside the midsole that deteriorates over time. Felt like my foot was on the bare ground. I've had two different '01 1s and had that issue with both pairs. Here's a snippet from a youtube restoration clip:

1574259477861.png

The ankle padding was there, but '01 1s had an air unit inside the midsole that deteriorates over time. Felt like my foot was on the bare ground. I've had two different '01 1s and had that issue with both pairs. Here's a snippet from a youtube restoration clip:

1574259477861.png
that’s a knowledge dart. thanks for sharing this

Back
Top Bottom