2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Picked up Soullands and even did a review on them. Hoping I can pick up at least 1 SB at retail this month but glad these didn’t sky rocket after my mishap with End.

Materials are sick! :nthat:

6E3D772E-C925-45EE-8360-23F0A1A7533D.jpeg

AA2C0893-0FA9-4024-BDB9-5107C24AE967.jpeg

Last edited:
Would like a sz 12 if anyone knows of anything. Got stuck in a meeting this morning and couldn't get to the local.

Edit: damn those flew

I tried to post as fast as i could

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

i'm really liking these even more in hand. the colors are vibrant and really pop in person and just the idea of the khaki pant jordan is dope AF imo

Not going after these. But I'll admit they do look a bit better in these pics than in others I've seen.

On the same kinda note the soulland blazers starting to grow on me after seeing them so much haha

Some shots of the LM + on feet in the review video:

I'm glad you addressed it right off the bat, that you didn't like these at first.
As soon as I saw you post this,I was thinking I could have sworn you said in one of your videos you weren't digging these.

Not judging of course. We all do it. It just made me chuckle. I enjoy your channel by the way. You are the only "shoe tuber" I can stomach nowadays.

Last edited:
one thing i didn't realize till picking them up is that they are a bit beefy and seem very durable because you have that cloth material added on to an essentially complete leather shoe. i like the feel and this is probably why they are $20 over a typical low.

I'm glad you addressed it right off the bat, that you don't like these at first.
As soon as I saw you post this,I was thinking I could have sworn you said in one of your videos you weren't digging these.

Not judging of course. We all do it. It just made me chuckle. I enjoy your channel by the way. You are the only "shoe tuber" I can stomach nowadays.

Haha totally. They were way nicer in hand. And thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom