2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nike_oskijckt_mutedbronze_2-z.jpg

nike_oskijckt_mutedbronze_1-z.jpg

nike_oskijckt_mutedbronze_5-z.jpg

Hope im not too off topic, here are pictures of the reversible jacket off the upcoming Oski collection

packable hood is a let down
reversibility is unnecessary and white fleece inside makes the reverse wear possibility flatline

money saved -- only going hard for the dunks, blazees a maybee

Most, if not all are cringe unless they're just starting out I feel. Nothing feels honest anymore and I'm not feeling the fake humble bull****.
NT is full of fake humble. “I just got my 10th pair of this wild hyped shoe, can you help me legit check?” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: At times it can be really hard for me to not say anything about it.

So for the .END raffle on the Viotechs. It says you will be notified within 3 hours of 00:01 on 12/10.

That's 7:00 PM EST right? Would like to know if I won before SNKRS drop. Not holding my breath.

Some of this is inaccurate and misleading, as that is not how it all went down at all. They left out key points, and since Nike now owns Converse, they can control their narrative as well.
would be helpful if you can illuminate on what was inaccurate. some of us would like to know more

All good. A little disappointing that the NT fam doesn't support the potential YouTube come up of some of its members, but it's not for everyone I guess
Mate you're one of the few sneaker YouTube channels I watch. The rest are mostly cornball clickbait hypetwats who only focus on Nike and Adidas. I like the variety of shoes you review. Keep it up.

Mate you're one of the few sneaker YouTube channels I watch. The rest are mostly cornball clickbait hypetwats who only focus on Nike and Adidas. I like the variety of shoes you review. Keep it up.

Thank you for the kind words and checkin out the channel! I wasn't tryna like guilt trip the thread lol

Word I know I shouldn’t trip, I mean I’m not really I guess, it’s just that it’s really hard work to make any money on that stupid platform, I’ve been doing this **** for like four years and still struggle to make any decent money and then there’s just wave of hate for you tubers which to me I can get it but at the same time it’s kind of bull**** too
/QUOTE]
That sounds rough. I had no idea that they made it so difficult to get paid. Despite that I know lots of us appreciate your reviews and the on-foot looks. Keep up the good work and don't mind the haters!

For those that entered, I received my email of an L for the Hanon Viotech raffle. Curious to see what I get from END.

Thank you! I think if I was like a financial guy doing finance vids or one of those other high paying categories then I could get a lot more money with a lot less views. For sneakers it's hit or miss. But Im a relatively small channel so idk what the big guys get. Maybe they are super paid and I'm just having a strugglin experience lol. But others I've talked to at my level have expressed similar concerns. That's why most of the Youtubers out there that wanna do it full time have sponsored vids, patreons etc etc that they pump. Its a way for them to get more money without relying on Youtube ad revenue.

But I also use the vids as sort of like a scrapbook of different pairs I own or have owned so I will still do the reviews either way.

i haven't received an email from end yet...welp, another L in a stack of L's, i'm sure. perhaps the planets will align and i'll get my first win ever from snkrs tomorrow.
lol.

Not SB.. but I’m stoked to finally have these and that I actually won. END overcharged as usual but I’m just glad to have won a pair. :nthat:

BE67E372-7717-4981-ABA7-7A0820B6DF71.png

I thought they were overcharging too but it’s just retail + $10 shipping. free shipping would’ve been nice but still dope!

and good luck to everyone else! Hope y’all get the W emails!

Back
Top Bottom