2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Are people taking their phones time offline and switching it for frenzy App to checkout early ???

I don’t get it!?

Looks like Nike pulled the blazer edge release this morning
1BCDBE13-FBA8-43AF-AA4E-2851C7E47566.png

Last edited:

no chance

no chance
Been sold out 😤

I can't make myself pull the trigger using that coupon.

1) The taxing is bs to start with...eBay is effectively an online yard sale.
2) They tax you off the precoupon price not the price you pay which is not right.

I can't make myself pull the trigger using that coupon.

1) The taxing is bs to start with...eBay is effectively an online yard sale.
2) They tax you off the precoupon price not the price you pay which is not right.

I agree it's unfair and I'm with you. I will say it makes sense from a transactional standpoint because the item is technically sold at the price made by seller.

eBay is taking the hit on the discounted transaction (20%), but they won't take the additional hit on the tax.

Missed my 8.5 on CCS as well smh and now the eBay sellers have increased their prices since that coupons is active

Missed my 8.5 on CCS as well smh and now the eBay sellers have increased their prices since that coupons is active

CCS hasn't dropped online yet, if you try to check out it says "checkout with pre-sale items not allowed". Its been like that since the link was dropped.

Copped the Viotech through eBay today with the code. $192 after tax and free shipping. Not bad I guess, since retail is $120, probably close to $135 after tax.

A lot of sellers on eBay are tripping with their asking price close to $300 or higher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom