2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Sep 12, 2018
I can't make myself pull the trigger using that coupon.

1) The taxing is bs to start with...eBay is effectively an online yard sale.
2) They tax you off the precoupon price not the price you pay which is not right.

Joined May 17, 2012
I can't make myself pull the trigger using that coupon.

1) The taxing is bs to start with...eBay is effectively an online yard sale.
2) They tax you off the precoupon price not the price you pay which is not right.
I agree it's unfair and I'm with you. I will say it makes sense from a transactional standpoint because the item is technically sold at the price made by seller.

eBay is taking the hit on the discounted transaction (20%), but they won't take the additional hit on the tax.

Joined Sep 3, 2012
Missed my 8.5 on CCS as well smh and now the eBay sellers have increased their prices since that coupons is active

Joined Jan 29, 2013
Missed my 8.5 on CCS as well smh and now the eBay sellers have increased their prices since that coupons is active
CCS hasn't dropped online yet, if you try to check out it says "checkout with pre-sale items not allowed". Its been like that since the link was dropped.

Joined Jan 9, 2007
Local Shop Dropped The Remaining Infra Pairs They Hinted To My Girl About Last Week When She Scored The Size 9 For Me. Announced On IG At 11 That They’d Be Releasing At Noon And Were Sold Out By The Time I Got There At 12:07 :lol:

Hype Is Really REAL On These Fella’s :smh:

Weird Because Resell Doesn’t Quite Seem To Reflect That :nerd:

dhtowng

Supporter
Joined May 22, 2010
Local Shop Dropped The Remaining Infra Pairs They Hinted To My Girl About Last Week When She Scored The Size 9 For Me. Announced On IG At 11 That They’d Be Releasing At Noon And Were Sold Out By The Time I Got There At 12:07 :lol:

I think it’s just due to lack of inventory at the moment. Most shops are not dropping these until 20th. I expect prices to dip even more by then.

Weirdo

formerly akira85
Joined Nov 15, 2015

That’s sucks gonna try my luck on Friday at clockwork 😒

Joined Jan 9, 2007
I think it’s just due to lack of inventory at the moment. Most shops are not dropping these until 20th. I expect prices to dip even more by then.
See I’m Under The Impression Most Shops Have Already Done Their Releases :nerd:

Such A Weird Release :smh:

One Local Shop Is Releasing At Open Tomorrow But I Won’t Be Joining The Hypes Freezing Their Arses Off All Night That’s For Sure :lol:

Joined Nov 21, 2012
these were the first SB dunks I ever saw in person and at the time I needed a new pair of skate shoes and like an idiot I picked a pair of black/gum team editions over them, smh. The pink was too far out for my teenage self and they were about 10 dollars more, lol.

Nice, my first Sb I was really interested in were the Heineken’s. Rushed over Sprint/sprint 2 in Jackson Heights N.Y after class. They received 6-9 pairs $300 price tag was extremely outrages back then especially from the shop. Me being a poor high school student didn’t cop.

Top Bottom