2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Nov 18, 2000
It sucks that they will retro non SB Dunks, but won't give us 1 to 1 SB retros. I don't think there is any other Nike line that doesn't do straight retros.
these are technically two different lines, NSW vs SB, despite the fact they work on the same model.

if it makes you feel better, the retro dunks aren't 1 to 1 either.

Last edited:
Joined Jan 14, 2014
these are technically two different lines, NSW vs SB, despite the fact they work on the same model.

if it makes you feel better, the retro dunks are 1 to 1 either.
I know they are different lines which is why I was saying SBs are the only ones that don't do retros, while NSW (and pretty much all of the other lines) does.

What are the differences? Looking at the pics I see the liner material is neoprene and maybe the tongue is more stuffed on the originals?

Joined May 17, 2012
I know they are different lines which is why I was saying SBs are the only ones that don't do retros, while NSW (and pretty much all of the other lines) does.

What are the differences? Looking at the pics I see the liner material is neoprene and maybe the tongue is more stuffed on the originals?
Traditionally (I use that loosely because they are constantly changing the tooling etc.) The SB's have more cushioning, stronger materials, wider, better laces, and air insole etc.

As for the plums I think you're right on the differences :smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom