2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

StockX cancelled my af1 order for them green city joints. I overpayed and dude didn't ship in two days so I emailed and they cancelled for me sap. I can grab them 50 cheaper now but I'm good. Seller probably salty 😂
2 days should be more than enough time to ship. 3 days is too much time and a waste for the buyer if the seller doesn’t ship. If people listing things up for sale they should have it prepped. Good to hear that worked out in your favor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got these for a pretty good price. The red/burgundy sb’s are cool, but I always thought brown would look a bit better. I would like to own the blue sb hemps as well. Those things are beautiful.
1581548432826.jpeg
I've had the baby blues since they came out, one of my favorite shoes ever.

I paid resale on plums, ordered on ebay day of release. The idiot left the nike order confirmation number in the screenshot and he messaged me today saying nike canceled his order. I told him some petty guy probably canceled it. I don't blame them.

Anyway I used the $5 off coupon and got the full amount refunded, so I made $5 to put toward paying resale again on plums.

I paid resale on plums, ordered on ebay day of release. The idiot left the nike order confirmation number in the screenshot and he messaged me today saying nike canceled his order. I told him some petty guy probably canceled it. I don't blame them.

Anyway I used the $5 off coupon and got the full amount refunded, so I made $5 to put toward paying resale again on plums.
Plus resale has gone down since the release date so it’s a double win

I can’t believe that these things are 4 years old!!! Damn time flies. Getting these when they dropped was relatively easy. Getting these if they dropped today would be a *** problem.
82244179-6DC3-4C06-8CF7-BAAD8EDEEDD1.jpeg

I rarely double up on sneakers but for these I did. Just a solid cw.

Back
Top Bottom