2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I swear this sucks only 2 fcfs spots in the usa,3 in world.tf i give up nike and this mk ultra,im ready for safari
FCFS is stupid. I wasn’t even comfortable with picking up a (hopeful) raffle win in Bloodymore Murderland. I’m glad they are keeping them offsite and shipping wins instead.

So bored of the Travis talk...

Pulled these out to see what I had. This is the remains of my 2000’s SB collection. I was obsessed with the P-rod2.

J-rod’s, Gucci’s, and those blue ones aren’t bad.

I had the Pigeon’s, and they ended up as lawn mowers.
D2D03221-DB10-4F7D-AB3F-CD5632CD12FD.jpeg

ha i was into those too. the black cements were my first pair. also had the pigeons and oreos like you, as well as the playstations and the takashis among a couple other miscellaneous colors i had.

speaking of p-rods, wore the J-Rod 9s today.
4E4C1C15-C00C-42E9-A581-0177AEA2F47D.jpeg

ha i was into those too. the black cements were my first pair. also had the pigeons and oreos like you, as well as the playstations and the takashis among a couple other miscellaneous colors i had.

speaking of p-rods, wore the J-Rod 9s today.
4E4C1C15-C00C-42E9-A581-0177AEA2F47D.jpeg
9s? I thought this was a prod 2 colorway? Always wanted these, but didn't want to pay what they were going for back then. I should check if I can find a pair for a decent price now.

9s? I thought this was a prod 2 colorway? Always wanted these, but didn't want to pay what they were going for back then. I should check if I can find a pair for a decent price now.
There's a 2 and a 9. The 2 is much cooler with the Jordan logos and all

Reactions: 907
So bored of the Travis talk...

Pulled these out to see what I had. This is the remains of my 2000’s SB collection. I was obsessed with the P-rod2.

J-rod’s, Gucci’s, and those blue ones aren’t bad.

I had the Pigeon’s, and they ended up as lawn mowers.
D2D03221-DB10-4F7D-AB3F-CD5632CD12FD.jpeg

Weren't those black/gold PRODS the first drop for the PROD 2s?

Nice. Have these, and the World Cup 9’s. Really comfortable shoe, like walking on pillows.
The PR2 was perfect. They released sought after dunk colorways in a real nice silhouette, comfortable, were able, and you didn’t have to worry about ruining them. Too bad super chunky shoes are a thing of the past. I still wear my black cement pair from time to time, just need to fix the sole separation before I tear the stitching.

so...is nike done with the turning lows into hi's as a rerelease?
i'm ok with that but would have liked to have gotten bison hi's and huf lows.

sbtg hi's would have been interesting. unkle lows...obviously supreme hi's as a low...etc. chocolate hi's would've been nice too. loon hi's with the printed and not stitched dots...

hunter hi's would have been terrible though. I really want another pair of hunters tho since mines are beaters (used to go bombing in them)

Yup! Found these in my closet not to long ago (just one shoe lol). Still looking for the other pair, going to try to restore

Brought them off 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep for $100 a few years ago. Thank for hooking it up man

DC02ABA9-793D-40C7-9022-6E45406A64CD.jpeg
No problem you really got your moneys worth I don’t remember them being so beat up lol

wish the buy and sell was alive and well like back in the days

No problem you really got your moneys worth I don’t remember them being so beat up lol

wish the buy and sell was alive and well like back in the days

They weren’t lol. When I got them from you they were in pretty much DS condition, heck the box was still pink.

Prods are super comfy... worn them to the ground

And yes, they need to revamp the whole marketplace in NT.

Back
Top Bottom