2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm not completely decided, but i've been offered over a stack & they aren't grails of mine like jedi's, homer's, or bison's. However, the rarity aspect of them is making it harder for me to just say "yes."
I'm speaking from experience and general availability/scarcity. I've sold of some of the rarest and dopest SBs that I'll never get back (don't worry, I'm doing ok [barely]). I've had 5 pairs of various off whites in hand from snkrs wins, all of which I resold. There are dozens if not HUNDREDS of pairs of off white 5s available for sale. They'll be around for when that next check or bonus comes up. How many pairs of legit heinekens are out there for sale? I emphasize legit because in my experience, heinekens were one of the only SBs that were ever closely faked where I've been fooled.

If you were to sell the heinys....what size, condition and price?

SmoggyHilariousBaiji-size_restricted.gif

That comment is gonna ruffle a lot of zip ties 😂
What's funny is that I work in radiology doing nuclear medicine.

Our unit doses come from a nuclear pharmacy. The security lock they use on the lead shipping boxes looks exactly like the OW Zip Tie. Exactly. It's just red.

Maybe he likes the OW5s more than he does the Heinekens.

Who's to say the OW5s won't be as coveted like the Heinekens are 15 years from now?
I actually do, Heinekens, OG Pigeons, and Tokyo's (especially) are grossly overhyped to me. The biggest reason I brought the Heinekens was b/c it would've been stupid to pass on them for the price I came across them for. I had already made that mistake w/ the Stussy's months prior to that.
Well Off Whites are all garbage so?
I disagree. In some cases it's overhyped, but overall I appreciate the collection. Either that & Adidas x Yeezy are my favourite long running collabs. OG's Presto's & OG Vaporfly's (which got me into the collection) are just amazing shoes.

i dont mind the off-white nikes so much...i thought the latest Vs looked nice (minus the holes)...

im getting a bunch of emails to buy discounted clothes online these days...and i was just looking through last night and saw off white clothing for the 1st time...that stuff is hella expensive and hella ugly

Back
Top Bottom