2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

B349DCBF-74B8-428C-8D6D-133F647CC37B.jpeg
1A1401EA-FAF5-48FE-9309-E5541E086BFD.jpeg
info on sox?

I’m a deadhead, that band helped to shape a lot in my life (I’m a professional concert poster artist) and do work for them to this day... I’m 100% in for the Bear pack! CHUNKY dunks... love the concept and execution but not sure if I would NEED them...

I’m a deadhead, that band helped to shape a lot in my life (I’m a professional concert poster artist) and do work for them to this day... I’m 100% in for the Bear pack! CHUNKY dunks... love the concept and execution but not sure if I would NEED them...

Can you send me some prints? LOL.. that's dope af

Good stuff, man. Are you involved in the actual printing process at all?
I used to print screen print all my posters by hand, but at a certain point I got so busy designing I decided to focus on that... they’re still Screen printed, I just hire a printer to do them for me now. I set up the files, pick the Pantone’s etc.

I used to print screen print all my posters by hand, but at a certain point I got so busy designing I decided to focus on that... they’re still Screen printed, I just hire a printer to do them for me now. I set up the files, pick the Pantone’s etc.
Cool. I’ve been a screen printer for going on 15 years. Never dealt with posters though.

A buddy of mine went to the last dead shows at soldier field. He brought home a gold metallic poster that was one of the most incredible things I’ve ever seen.

Cool. I’ve been a screen printer for going on 15 years. Never dealt with posters though.

A buddy of mine went to the last dead shows at soldier field. He brought home a gold metallic poster that was one of the most incredible things I’ve ever seen.

I did some posters for that and was there as well... I think the one you’re talking about was by a guy named Mike Dubois... they’re crazy in person!

I did some posters for that and was there as well... I think the one you’re talking about was by a guy named Mike Dubois... they’re crazy in person!
Just looked it up. Yeah dude, that's the one. Thing is nuts.
Another shop across town prints a lot of stuff for panic.
Anyway, keep up the good work and good luck with the dead pack.

Back
Top Bottom