2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You know, I think the Foot the Bill thing Vans is doing is a pretty good idea.

Nike should put the hype to good use and follow suit. Bring back the Dunk ID and make it Nike by You for Them to help support these shops that are closed because of the virus.

I know someone from Nike has to be lurking here. Do the thing. Make it happen.

Reunited and it feels so good.
F14EEE49-13FA-4ECC-AC68-48534731F290.jpeg

Fire. One of my biggest regrets selling my bonsai. But cascades were one of my first SBs. Always looking for a pair:nerd:

Nike should put the hype to good use and follow suit. Bring back the Dunk ID and make it Nike by You for Them to help support these shops that are closed because of the virus.

it’s real cool. I wish it was a different model though. Don’t rock with slip ons

it’s real cool. I wish it was a different model though. Don’t rock with slip ons

exactly. My local shop has a pretty sweet design too... any other model, I’d have already bought a few pairs. but slip-one are a big no go in my book. I’ll just stick to shop hoodies & acc.

Only one of my locals sold them. IDK if stores are holding back stock.
could be. imagin being a store owner and unsure when you can and should go to the actual store? most are shipping, so tough to say. everywhere on lock down...

Or maybe - just maybe - ship enough OL/GR stock to core shops, to meet demand.

Thanks for mentioning this. Didn’t know it was going on and just customized and ordered a pair of Homegrowns :pimp: Gotta support my favorite skate shop!
A444048C-5786-49C3-B544-4F41AED422E3.jpeg
3902F090-C8FE-4AE8-8547-50933A58FC21.jpeg
77F21F33-1303-4D45-8BC5-532FBFE26610.jpeg

I fool with these. Might have to go ahead and skip the incredible hulk pack and just copp these. Either that or sacrifice one of the two. Can’t really justify all three. May have to enjoy Hennessy’s on someone else’s feet and just stick with blue fury’s and these Laker joints cause they’re fire. I actually can’t tell if that’s purple or a dark navy blue. They’re sick either way. Can’t wait.

Are you needing the money right now? Is $200 a price you would be happy selling them for?

It's your shoes dude. And your bank account.

Well, luckily I haven't lost my job and able to work from home for the time being. But I feel like the economic stagnation is just starting.

And to be honest I thought $250 was fair for pre-owned Sea Crystals but I am looking up prices on Ebay for shoes in worse condition for higher price. ($389 for example).

I dont know... I was just testing the market.

Thanks for your reply G

Back
Top Bottom