2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wasn't trying to imply that they look bad or anything. Was just saying they tend to crease more than your average shoe. creasing is one of those touchy subjects I guess. But I will always be of the mindset, as inevitable as it may be, I will forever hate it.
Suede toebox ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@syko.VIP nah, I'd be happy to see a retro though. These are '01 but they made sense with viotechs and plums.

@cpf262 @metroidprototype I've never doubled up on any sneaker before (without the other one being for sale) but I'd happily do so for the tan pinnacle or lance mountain 1s. For a while I was looking for a second white pair of lances to strip to black toe colorblocking but I gave up that.
The lance mountains and chi 1 are my only doubles. Love Lance’s so much.

I thought y’all said SNS raffles are rigged?

1B8F739A-1A66-42AA-B96E-C9811C241AE1.jpeg

D8D74BB5-D0C6-40F7-A7C2-35E27BF0DA1D.png

I def look forward to tbe brooklyn projects sb,these strawberrys going be next to impossible with the kobe (covid) 19 virus lockdown

Hate to say it, Unbreakable got a point. These stores took advantage of the situation. Really can’t hate on them though. Money talks

here's the harsh truth, i don't even go for dunks anymore. hypebeast & resellers killed the fun for me: :lol:

ive always thought nike owns stockx/goat/etc (whether its through stock or a partnership or other means)

using the resale market they can jack up the price of their shoes and demand while controlling supply...

their target customers will pay more and their past customers are now going to look to buy another silhoutte and create a new following/trend...

its pretty interesting to watch and it is frustrating, but its only shoes and everyone here already has too many pairs of shoes

Back
Top Bottom