2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I HOPE NIKE COOKS THERE ACCOUNT ASHES! They gotta get that account pulled immediately!
wonder if anything comes of this. nike and atmos have worked together for 20 years, not sure it's as easy as cutting them off for selling on GOAT.

Folks will definitely be watching to see what Nike does (if they do anything). The proof is there so it's not like they can ignore it and hope it goes away.

wonder if anything comes of this. nike and atmos have worked together for 20 years, not sure it's as easy as cutting them off for selling on GOAT.

So to comment on the atmos thing....

what will likely happen if anything would be to place the blame on that manager for deniability

this is a very common scapegoat that’s used

“Influencers” or people on a flow list aka seeded pairs do this all the time

My favorite and most common excuse?

“my stylist/someone from my team sold them I didn’t know”

to deflect

now in regards to actual stores doing shady stuff goes which we all know most definitely does go on

once they receive product it’s paid for and can do what they wish its on them to put them all out for sale in store or online or hold back stock etc..

ronnie fieg for example has very openly shown he holds pairs back for friends and family and for his own collaboration private links to them

it’s really no different in a sense

Now what someone should do and shockingly hasn’t happened yet is

follow/steak out these retailers and see who is moving product from store to round two and record them

that would be damning

As for this atmos video goes dude could make up anything As an excuse

or as it’s shown just all the way leave it alone no comment

Got these grails in the mail today.
🐻
1F26D23B-88A8-4273-A0D7-A864E7FC2565.jpeg

Thought those were shadow j-packs but upon closer inspection not sure what those are. They look clean though.

I stopped off the highway today saw a Nike outlet. Huge line outside social distancing and no line at any other store. Guess they just opened 5 days ago and people were fiends. I didn’t go in because I had more important things to get to. Didn’t have time to wait in line a half hour. But yeah I was thinking damn I can’t buy Nike online or even at the outlet :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom