2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cords hit man.
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200625174731361.jpg

Can u guys help me out with a legit check on my ben and jerry dunks please? I would really appreciate it. Check the legit forums for me.

If you have a DS dunk collection of the older SB joints you could low key become rich right now. I don’t think the market will ever be this high again.

Bro I paid $250 for these in a 12 from SB Brazil in Feb of 2019 after watching them for over 2 years on eBay. That's a crazy price
Every saved search I got on ebay rn is littered with ridiculous prices, when 1 year ago the same pairs would have been under 150. Sign of the times. This is the first pop I've seen on this pair in a long time.

Yeah I had seen that pair shoreguy got for a long time, too. TBH $250 at the time was a steal. Brazil release, clean colorway, albeit a mid, but size 12 for only $250? No brainer if you like them. Almost all SB prices from '16-'18 were steals. SBs should have been so much more expensive then due to quality, rarity/age, uniqueness. I absolutely should not have paid $150 for wheat forbes in 2017 and definitely should not have sold them for only $275. I agree though most pairs are overpriced right now including my own overpriced listings.

I honestly had not even really started buying stuff resale until the last year and a half or so. Never thought to look for pairs on ebay, and stockx/goat were not on my radar until I was talking to an ex coworker of mine who left for goat. My collection had always been pairs that I copped retail. I almost wish I could go back to those days because it was so much easier to just move on if I missed out on something I really liked.

Back
Top Bottom