2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

facts though.

whats the point of making these this limited?

why not make more and sell more.

UNLESS Nike IS in on the resell game.

hit Nike Chat up to see if they would say i got the W.

he told me he didnt see any orders today but theyre rooting for me to get the next W.

i told him i was going to jump off the tallest building in my city cus i cant take no more.

he told me to let him know if i had any more questions :lol:

Last edited:
Boring is good sometimes. A plain shoe gives you more versatility with your wardrobe. That's why I liked all of the BTTYS Lows. How many times can you wear a sneaker with cow print?

The Space Hippie SB is interesting. I like the canvas upper.
For sure, I certainly wear boring shoes. And I definitely like these Dunk lows. Just not going to get crazy with resale and chasing them, I don’t see that level of appeal. Just my opinion.

5E62E8D5-78C2-4688-8E32-94A638751FAA.jpeg

Gonna hold on to these for trade bait.
Man, these are nice.

I wish Nike would flood the market with these and kill the resellers. This is the silliest I’ve ever seen Dunk hype. The only thing that’s special about the past 5 releases is the unnecessary scarcity.

I was going to make a post like this after missing out on the Champs last week. Nike has all the data they need to produce a reasonable amount of these. I'm not even talking about flooding the market. I'm just talking about making enough pairs so like...75% of people who want them can actually get them. Obviously NT isn't a full representation of the market but at this point, I can't imagine even 50% of the people who want these are getting them at retail.

Was scared to come check this thread after reading a lot of W via Nordstrom, but it looks like there were a lot of cancellation.

it’s a good thing I didn’t try Nordstrom, my heart would’ve been broken with their false hope of W

Few days ago I got a deal on eBay for some chunky dunkys that was too good to be true so I was skeptical. Dude actually had a picture of mini cupcakes with chunky dunks in the picture which was cool... but he actually shipped them along with the shoes which are fake. He also spent $70 on shipping to overnight fake shoes and his name is Marc Johnson like the pro skater that rides for adidas.. bizarre lol

Attachments

• 0F203479-343A-4422-A76F-EED80D24C894.jpg
    0F203479-343A-4422-A76F-EED80D24C894.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 1AFA2A4B-FCBE-46BB-BC17-751718CD2439.jpeg
    1AFA2A4B-FCBE-46BB-BC17-751718CD2439.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 168
Few days ago I got a deal on eBay for some chunky dunkys that was too good to be true so I was skeptical. Dude actually had a picture of mini cupcakes with chunky dunks in the picture which was cool... but he actually shipped them along with the shoes which are fake. He also spent $70 on shipping to overnight fake shoes and his name is Marc Johnson like the pro skater that rides for adidas.. bizarre lol
Username to post ratio is amazing but in all seriousness fam I hope you get your money back

watDafuq?

Please don't take this the wrong way, but...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

brazils were 300+ day of release and I got them for $260 a week or 2 later .

most of the dunks have been following the same trend .

High as hell release date
1-2 weeks later they’re under 300
1-2 months later they back over $300
I could be wrong but I don’t remember them being 370+ on release date, it was low 300’s. Highest price on StockX for my size on release date was 304.

Lol. My boy just unloaded 20 pairs of SBs for $4100 to a resller. Nothing even that hyped. He got some of these pairs for $40-50 on sale. The thirst is ridiculous. Seems like these hypebeasts will pay for anything that's SB.
Not even sb's, dunks in general. Viotech's are a pretty ugly shoe, but today i was getting back to back compliments on them. That wasn't really happening b4 this year aside from ppl "in the know" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom