2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The 1st pair, left and right, has both connected.
The 2nd pair, left and right, has both not connected.

I don't see the "Space Hippie" aspect of those dunks other than the outsole look. Upper looks like some Travis Scott crap.
I don’t really know or understand the “Space Hippie” connection either. I just think the colors and patterns are dope. I personally like them better than the Trav Dunks. Those black/beige things weren’t that special IMO. But again, with these “Space Hippies” being just standard Dunks, and not SBs, they lose a whole lot of any appeal they would’ve had otherwise.

Definitely in for Space Hippies but know they will be as f'ing stupid as every release this year. I'm not even excited for ACG's knowing its just a colorful L.

I don’t really know or understand the “Space Hippie” connection either. I just think the colors and patterns are dope. I personally like them better than the Trav Dunks. Those black/beige things weren’t that special IMO. But again, with these “Space Hippies” being just standard Dunks, and not SBs, they lose a whole lot of any appeal they would’ve had otherwise.

I think it's because the outsole looks like it was developed the same way as the soles on the Space Hippies.

1594213718451.png

ya'll already know. women's releases were better

Back
Top Bottom