2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Feb 7, 2014
I dont throw around the term grail often but I've been looking for these since I saw them. Finally found them for a "reasonable" price. Sucks can't really find any other legit pics to lc them :lol:. This is most likely my last big purchase for awhile. I found out a few eeks ago I'll be having my first kid. Couldn't be more excited!
20200731_190455.jpg
Congrats! Welcome to the club. 8)

Joined May 28, 2005
Probably a long shot, but does anyone who has a pair of hunters not care for the og laces (brown or beige, either is fine) and willing to part with them? Washed mine, my girl threw them away on accident, and it’s bugging the 💩 outta me. If anyone can assist, hit my dm please 🙏🏿

Joined Jul 25, 2016
No, not that bad. But they got dirty and I tried cleaning them carefully but the nubuck bled onto the canvas slightly.
I then threw them in a bucket of bleach for a few hours and then into the washing machine. This is the result 😂
this is actually a pretty nifty outcome. kudos to you for this.
i remember after my first wear of the mondrians, there was a smudge on the yellow nubuck and i tried to wipe it off, which led to the color bleeding onto the canvas. the yellow also looked a bit faded. loved the shoes, but man are they easy to mess up

Joined Apr 20, 2019
I feel like the majority of posters in this thread could benefit from taking an introductory economics course and grasping not only the concept of supply and demand but also what happens to the price of consumer goods when the fed pumps however many trillions of dollars into the economy in such a short amount of time.

But what goes up must come down. And the bigger the bubble, the harder it will burst.

Things are going to get ugly. It might not be today. It might not be tomorrow. But it's going to happen.
I keep trying to explain this to my friend who owns a skate shop. He's sitting on deadstock stuff going back 15 years that he's collected for himself and refers to it as his retirement, but won't listen to me that NOW is the time to sell SBs, he thinks they're going to just keep going up indefinitely and there's no crash coming. I think he's insane and if he's going to sell, he should do it asap.

Joined Nov 22, 2013
I keep trying to explain this to my friend who owns a skate shop. He's sitting on deadstock stuff going back 15 years that he's collected for himself and refers to it as his retirement, but won't listen to me that NOW is the time to sell SBs, he thinks they're going to just keep going up indefinitely and there's no crash coming. I think he's insane and if he's going to sell, he should do it asap.
People have been saying the shoe bubble will burst for at least 5 years. It hasn’t yet. But yeah now is the time to sell SBs.

Reactions: 907
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now