2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Might’ve just gotten scammed on eBay for some TS sb’s. Seller claims to have shipped but no tracking # and according to my usps informed delivery. He just mad a label but never shipped it. Any one know what the process of getting my money back would be?
start with PAYPAL ASAP

Might’ve just gotten scammed on eBay for some TS sb’s. Seller claims to have shipped but no tracking # and according to my usps informed delivery. He just mad a label but never shipped it. Any one know what the process of getting my money back would be?

When did you make the purchase and what’s USPS tracking say? How long has it been since he supposedly dropped off the shoes? I’ve noticed USPS tracking updates have been hit or miss during the pandemic.

Shoutout to Premier on the fast shipping for the blazers and shoutout to y’all who posted that these dropped!
Leather is so good on these and very buttery.
Had to go resell on the Dunk Mid because I’m very impatient lol.
B67DB0ED-8CAE-479D-BB29-81A389E217AB.jpeg
170D7D82-503F-41EC-B3D6-E32CD7D35316.jpeg

lol USPS been ****ed well before the pandemic. I rarely sell anything on EBay anymore, but when I do I always go FedEx or UPS so I don’t have to deal with them.

To the OP, I wouldn’t sweat it. Ebay hates their sellers and will side with the buyer 99% of the time. You’ll get your money eventually if the seller doesn’t provide proof of delivery.

Or the package will just show up at your door, anytime from now til September 2021 .:lol:

USPS tracking been horrible lately. Won’t update for days...specifically the first scan that says package was received by usps.
Yeah, this is why I suggested reaching out to USPS. It could be on the way. If not, opening a case will net in a definitive answer.

if it never shows as “delivered”, he’s going to be fine with eBay. It is impossible to be scammed with eBay, they will take the buyer’s side.

When did you make the purchase and what’s USPS tracking say? How long has it been since he supposedly dropped off the shoes? I’ve noticed USPS tracking updates have been hit or miss during the pandemic.

Wouldn’t mind if it was usps just messing up but the guy never gave me a tracking # to begin with and doesn’t respond to my messages. He shipped them Monday and supposed to be here by Saturday so ima just wait until then.

SB's went up in price so much cant say i didnt see it coming... time to sell the ds pairs in the closet collecting dust since highschool :lol:

Caught me by surprise...been out of the scene for a while, but still have a few pairs. Look them up on ebay every now and then out of curiosity...my purple pigeons for 700+?! The **** happened? lol Now I don't know if I want to wear them or sell them...

Caught me by surprise...been out of the scene for a while, but still have a few pairs. Look them up on ebay every now and then out of curiosity...my purple pigeons for 700+?! The **** happened? lol Now I don't know if I want to wear them or sell them...

Dump ‘em all, compadre.
This sh*t CORNY’D now.
Culture vulture’d.
Big business’d.

Back
Top Bottom