2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1600100515089.png

Nike Dunk High WMNS “Varsity Purple”
Colorway: Whtie/Varsity Purple
Style Code: DC5382-100
Release Date: 2020
Price: $110

1999's women only "city attack" pack dunks high sb's releasing once again in 2020, following sneakerbardetroit.

Some more dunk high raffles. With the End taxing.

1600100515089.png

Nike Dunk High WMNS “Varsity Purple”
Colorway: Whtie/Varsity Purple
Style Code: DC5382-100
Release Date: 2020
Price: $110

1999's women only "city attack" pack dunks high sb's releasing once again in 2020, following sneakerbardetroit.
Sorry to pick you apart, it's not your fault that you've been misinformed but:

• We haven't seen any official images yet so we don't know if they're colorblocked the same way as the city attack pair or not
• They were a men's release (although I've never seen sizes for sale higher than 11 in the past 10 years [please prove me wrong though, always looking to buy]). I know that even now, Nike doesn't always produce large sizes for Japan exclusives since there is not as much demand.
• They were not, and as far as we know now, SB dunks. I'm pretty sure they were co.jp's but I'd also appreciate a fact check on that

Sorry to pick you apart, it's not your fault that you've been misinformed but:

• We haven't seen any official images yet so we don't know if they're colorblocked the same way as the city attack pair or not
• They were a men's release (although I've never seen sizes for sale higher than 11 in the past 10 years [please prove me wrong though, always looking to buy]). I know that even now, Nike doesn't always produce large sizes for Japan exclusives since there is not as much demand.
• They were not, and as far as we know now, SB dunks. I'm pretty sure they were co.jp's but I'd also appreciate a fact check on that
I never knew the original release to be women's. They weren't SB either, they were co.jp.

LOL get off y'all high horses. Always gotta find a way to make travis scott a scapegoat, it's pathetic. Folks have been calling non-SB dunks SBs for over 10 years. It's because the SB product line redefined and literally reinvented the dunk silhouette. The most coveted and popular dunks were SB dunks. So people see a dunk and associate them with the SB product line. Think of how brand names tend to become everyday vernacular for generic products. Kleenex, q-tip, band-aid. Makes you really think about what we should call bandaid SB dunks, eh?

LOL get off y'all high horses. Always gotta find a way to make travis scott a scapegoat, it's pathetic. Folks have been calling non-SB dunks SBs for over 10 years. It's because the SB product line redefined and literally reinvented the dunk silhouette. The most coveted and popular dunks were SB dunks. So people see a dunk and associate them with the SB product line. Think of how brand names tend to become everyday vernacular for generic products. Kleenex, q-tip, band-aid. Makes you really think about what we should call bandaid SB dunks, eh?

I'll get off my nag to converse with you. (Django-joke). As much as I dig some of his collabs, I think the word Hypegoat would be a better fit. Team Jordan's aren't Air signature Jordan's and Haze, Hawaiian, viotechs aren't SB's.

That's very similar to starting a rumor with knowing it's not true but still say it anyways because it flows off their tongue better. Umm No.

Hype/(social)media/hiphop artist alone reinvented attention back to dunks as a whole. Not SB's by itself. Because if so then, then it'll just be SB's with all the hype&attention right now. Plums are fire btw....

I remember folks use to call the bandaids, dominoes. I guess because of the "bone" color.

P.s. This has been my argument for years. The title needs to change or SB's need their own forum. Prods, janowski and FC's are not dunks but they're SB's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom